Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20241004_121752.jpg

Good morning, Misfits. Got sunshine streaming through the windows and 47 degrees outside. Not sure what it's supposed to get up to, but I'm gonna deal with it anyhoo.

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary, GW. Give GF a squeeze for us.
Thank you brother Hippie! I did and grabbed a couple extra for myself!
Every time I think I’m getting better I get worse again. Fever is back. I’m drinking all I can stand and still dehydrated. Not losing much fluid at all. Never been this sick in my life
Have you seen a doctor yet?

Not yet. Not much they can do with a virus. As long as I don’t get worse I’ll be fine. I’m not getting worse. Just holding my own.
It might be good to make sure it is a virus and to get your blood chemistry checked. I almost died when a virus put my electrolytes out of balance.

It might be good to make sure it is a virus and to get your blood chemistry checked. I almost died when a virus put my electrolytes out of balance.
I’m good now. I think the last 24 hr was being weak from hunger. Was able to eat a little last night. Today I’ve had a couple slices of pizza. Boiled peanuts and some chicken wings. This dog is back on his A game. Well, more like B. I’ve never made an A in anything.

Part of my issue is I am so active. It is very hard to be still. I’ll get a little better and then hit the gas some more. Tongue isn’t white anymore so I’m not dehydrated much, if any.

Latest posts

Back