Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky and slept like the dead last night. Woke up and got a lot of stuff accomplished. Got my new toy, got the Jeep back from the shop, and got irritated and fed the Old Hen at Leo's. Now it's off to the gym. Be back in a short.

More like protecting themselves from you when they break off the next branch!
I would never although I sure felt like tossing one over the fence. I wouldn't and couldn't. My mom tells me her dad used to drown the babies as soon as they were born. I said no thanks. I don't want to go to jail for animal abuse. She just looked at me like I was nuts. The stuff you used to get away with….😳

I would never although I sure felt like tossing one over the fence. I wouldn't and couldn't. My mom tells me her dad used to drown the babies as soon as they were born. I said no thanks. I don't want to go to jail for animal abuse. She just looked at me like I was nuts. The stuff you used to get away with….😳
Not going to lie. We had two in a litter a few months back. Wild as could be. Couldn’t touch em from day one. I waited about four months and finally just shot them. What I need is a bunch of feral cats.

Last edited:
Good morning insomniac Misfits! Sitting on the couch, smoking a bowl and listening to the radio. My baby beat me at rummy, but I got her in dominoes. We are both very competitive, so we have a great time playing games. When we had guests for my baby's birthday, I played my friend two Chess matches and won both. I have lost only one Chess match in the past fifteen years, and that was last year against my friend that brings me bud and gummies from Oklahoma.

Last edited:
When I was in my prime, I could play two matches at the same time and win both. I also bet this guy $20 he couldn't beat me...by the time we finished playing, he owed me $80 🤣

Last edited:
I think we are going to smoke another bowl, eat one of those 100 mg gummies, and see if we can get any sleep

Last edited:
Well that didn't last long. F'n hip pain woke me up. The Mrs is still sleeping soundly. So I am sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl and waiting for the lights to come on in the garden

Latest posts

Back