Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rainy here today starting at 46F and predicted to reach 64F.

We tried out the Lakeside Bar and Grill for breakfast and ended up eating their buffet. It was basic, but good and only cost $15 per head and they validated the $6 parking ticket!

The retirement party was interesting in that besides the electrical engineer that was retiring, after 19 years there was only two other people still working that I recognized and two other retirees.

Everyone that I talked to said the same thing, which was that under Warren Buffet's leadership, the corporation has changed dramatically, and they are not happy with it. Especially those over 50 with twenty to thirty plus years' service that got laid off

Gotta call it an early one tonight. Gotta head for Murder City in the morning for a kitty-cat scan to see if you'ns gotta put up with me for another six months. G'night, Misfits. ☮️
No worries brother. They want find anything,, especially in your noggin. 😁
Love ya bro. I hope your clear and good to go. 🥰

Good morning, Misfits! Starting out at 54 degrees this morning. Looks a bit on the cloudy side. Meh, it's fall in the Mitten.
Been toying with the idea of doing a reverse trick or treat this year. I miss the old ranch. Went through a mess of candy handed out to the munchkins. Only six houses on my road now. Might dress up, ring the other five doorbells, and hand out candy to the neighbors. Bet they'd get a giggle. They already know I'm weird but loveable. Getting the urge to make my halloween favorite, caramel and peanut popcorn balls.

Time to get my fanny in gear. You folks have a great day. I'll be back as soon as I quit glowing. o_O

It’s harvest day if I can stay on my feet long enough. Wish I could go buy an IV. Would get rehydrated quick then. Hippy slayer, animal cookie, sunshine daydream butter cut, I forget the last plants name.
Have you trued liquid IV?
It comes in different flavors. My sister never drinks enough liquid so she uses this.

Attachments

• IMG_8723.jpeg
    IMG_8723.jpeg
    1.7 MB
It comes in different flavors. My sister never drinks enough liquid so she uses this.
It comes in regular not just sugar free and it has mixed flavors and smaller boxes. That one came from Sams

I’ve taken potassium and sodium. I think it was the amount I was losing. Couldn’t keep up. Got my lower disc killing me. Can always tell when I’m not hydrated. Body hurts like an old man.

I’ve taken potassium and sodium. I think it was the amount I was losing. Couldn’t keep up. Got my lower disc killing me. Can always tell when I’m not hydrated. Body hurts like an old man.
Add 30+ years and it'll all get better (not).

Went to town and got the chicken feed, ran across the street to our gun store and bought a box of 30.06 ammo. Have a rifle that isn’t grouping well. Hoping it just doesn’t like the ammo I’m using. $44 for a box of 30.06 is ridiculous. Glad I have a stock pile of ammo saved up already. I got 30.30 shells with 9.99 on the box. It has t been $10 a box in a long long time.
Got the pizza ie been drooling over. Got home and ate one piece and said NOPE. The thirty minutes of excitement has me wore out. Chills have set in. But fever is gone. Boss already saying he wants overtime next week since I was out for two days this week. Have an ambulance that has to be finished. You know, if they would hire another ford tech they wouldn’t be in such a jam when their only guy is sick.

Latest posts

Back