Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot beating Fats Domino in a limbo contest!
And an Author too
1727971643783.png

Yep, start off easy. I remember when I had that virus that was killing people in days. I was so hungry after a week, I jumped on some really authentic Mexican food. Tasted great, but not on the way back up.

Can't remember what the name of it was, but it was killing old folks quick and killed a college wrestler in three days. It started out in New Mexico, and they found out later that it was from infected field mice.

Yep, start off easy. I remember when I had that virus that was killing people in days. I was so hungry after a week, I jumped on some really authentic Mexican food. Tasted great, but not on the way back up.

Can't remember what the name of it was, but it was killing old folks quick and killed a college wrestler in three days. It started out in New Mexico, and they found out later that it was from infected field mice.
Had some box macaroni and cheese today and I could tell my stomach acids were not really up to the task. I didn’t douse it with hot sauce either like I normally would.

Latest posts

Back