Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
459718983_504231232538844_6849475562331476014_n.jpg

I did! I did note that there was less herpes, HIV, and free love in the 60's and early 70's.
Got through the sexual revolution without receiving a purple heart, and it wasn't due to lack of action.

Down in the basement looking for some seeds I saved from the last time I was growing. Classic Yarddog. Always losing stuff. I’d lose my wiener if it wasn’t attached. Old lady wouldn’t even know for at least a month. 😂. We drove out into the dam and watched satellites pass over. Those båstards

Me and the Hubby used to go to the quarry in Rockdale. (Before kids).
I slipped under the fence of a local quarry when I was young and dumb. Maybe sixteen. Got to the edge, looked over and the home was so large, and so deep I’d have fallen over if I was standing. Instant vertigo. My poor brain just couldn’t comprehend the sight.
they say it’s three times that size now. No telling how many tons gets shipped out on rail

Found them. I’m jumping with joy. I found my Acapulco Gold seeds!!! I have about ten total. Soaking six. Should find a good girl unless I have bad luck. If it grows legit I’ll need to make a seed run. One seed run supplies the community for years. I’ve always wanted to give back with a quality seed run.

I didn’t know I saved those, from my seed stash around 2018. I always wanted to grow them and I guess I kept them even though I wasn’t sure if I’d grow again.

I slipped under the fence of a local quarry when I was young and dumb. Maybe sixteen. Got to the edge, looked over and the home was so large, and so deep I’d have fallen over if I was standing. Instant vertigo. My poor brain just couldn’t comprehend the sight.
they say it’s three times that size now. No telling how many tons gets shipped out on rail
The one we went to was abandoned. It had a gate with a lock but it was loose. We just slipped in. Parties on the weekends. Be like 50-60 people there.

Latest posts

Back