Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn AFib I guessing. AFib sucks. Wishing her the best.
Sorry to hear. Lost my mom in July. After several years of in and out of hospital rehab to home. Afib congestive heart failure lung cancer kidney failure. It sucks to only be able to be there for them. But they need us to advocate for them.

I trapped and relocated over 20 'coons one year. I later found out that the DNR says that's a no-no. You can kill 'em, but you can't relocate 'em. What really cinched it for me was after relocating the 'coons, one of the Pullet's friends came over and informed me that there was a pickup that stopped down the road and was releasing a 'coon by the creek!

I trapped and relocated over 20 'coons one year. I later found out that the DNR says that's a no-no. You can kill 'em, but you can't relocate 'em. What really cinched it for me was after relocating the 'coons, one of the Pullet's friends came over and informed me that there was a pickup that stopped down the road and was releasing a 'coon by the creek!
I relocate all our groundhogs and coons to rodent heaven

Around here, you can relocate them, but you have to turn them loose in the same county in which they were caught.
Btw, it’s common for coons to have a pretty large home range.
They will often come back if you don’t release them over 20 miles away.

Around here, you can relocate them, but you have to turn them loose in the same county in which they were caught.
Btw, it’s common for coons to have a pretty large home range.
They will often come back if you don’t release them over 20 miles away.
I live pretty close to three county lines, so some went to Saginaw, some to Tuscola, and some to Shiawassee. A buddy of mine told me I should paint their asses with some orange paint 'cause he was pretty sure I was catching the same ones I'd released.

I like 'coons, but they got way over populated on the ranch. They ate my chickens, and they always got the cream of the crop in sweetcorn. I'd go out and check the ears and figured I'd start picking in the morning. I'd come out the next morning and the bastards had pushed the stalks over and taken a few bites outta probably 40 ears!

1726700311440.png

Latest posts

Back