Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 73F.

!@#$%^&*(_)+ Squirrels are eating my tomatoes as they rippen. Last year I trapped and relocated five without relief, sooooo it looks like I can't grow tomatoes in that garden without an all-out war with the local tree rodents.

Next year I will try a spot in the front rose garden........................

My dog doesn't allow squirrels in my garden. Not to mention my Red Ryder putting a BB in their asses. Have never had them touch my veggies.
Unfortunately, if I open the gate that allows our dog into the backyard, the cat can also enter and escape to the great outdoors. She is an indoor cat and we try to keep her that way, because the lifespan of an outdoor cat averages about two years here, due to predators and traffic.

Sneaky little shits too! I haven't seen them in the tomatoes this year, just see the evidence............... Probably payback from all the squirrels I ate growing up..

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Island brothers and sisters!View attachment 362614View attachment 362613

A partially cloudy day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 73F.

!@#$%^&*(_)+ Squirrels are eating my tomatoes as they rippen. Last year I trapped and relocated five without relief, sooooo it looks like I can't grow tomatoes in that garden without an all-out war with the local tree rodents.

Next year I will try a spot in the front rose garden........................
This'll fix their asses!!
Im not big on trapping to relocate, just seems like it makes them someone elses problem.
shoot em and it's no one's problem 🤣🤷🏻
remington-870-fieldmaster-satin-hardwood-20-gauge-3in-pump-action-shotgun-1875in-1728936-1.jpg

This'll fix their asses!!
Im not big on trapping to relocate, just seems like it makes them someone elses problem.
shoot em and it's no one's problem 🤣🤷🏻
View attachment 362616
Despite all the gang gunfire, discharging a shotgun in city limits is a hanging offense here in Portland, up next to infanticide and mother raping.

I once blew the tire off a road rage car that followed me home and tried to run me over when I exited my car, only to be charged with attempted murder.

I eventually got off with a hefty fine and discharging a firearm in the city limits, after much sweat and negotiations......... They don't catch most of the violators, so try to make an example of those that they do.

Despite all the gang gunfire, discharging a shotgun in city limits is a hanging offense here in Portland, up next to infanticide and mother raping.

I once blew the tire off a road rage car that followed me home and tried to run me over when I exited my car, only to be charged with attempted murder.

I eventually got off with a hefty fine and discharging a firearm in the city limits, after much sweat and negotiations......... They don't catch most of the violators, so try to make an example of those that they do.
Ahhhhh, well that makes it different.
Poison??
Take it old school n use antifreeze lol 😆

Latest posts

Back