Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about as expensive to shoot as a centerfire. I've got a few, but damn few.
I’m a sucker for a rifle or shotgun. But it’s real hard for me to see a pistol I got to have. The ones that appeal the most are way out of my price range anyway. I can justify $1500 for a pistol. Not when a $400 Glock does the same job.

Trying to talk myself out of buying a 22 mag revolver tomorrow. Aside from putting and animal down what use could I have with a single action 22 mag revolver?
I think I’ll have talked myself into some sense by tomorrow morning.
Definitely don’t need it. Nope.
But….
But the Flame is so cool at night, I call my under over Derringer My Dragon

1000000846.png

Zippy the Pinhead -

Well no one helped talk me out of the pistol. And the local gun counter had a nice used one for a good price. I said please take my money Mr. gun salesman. And he did. But I got back 65 cents in change. 😂. Now I got to get a holster for it. Just a peashooter. Single action Ruger, shoots 22 short up to 22 magnum. Has an adjustable sight through.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
By the way,, whatever happened to Antifa.
Haven't heard anything about those assholes in a long time.
Didn't turn out well for them in Dallas. Got their asses kicked and sent home to Mommy.
They changed their name to BLM. And then changed it again to Free Hamas. Same people same money backing them.

Latest posts

Back