Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1719930765299.png

I'VE BEEN BANNED FROM TRACTOR SUPPLY..
Yesterday I was at my local TSC store buying a large bag of my dog's food for my loyal livestock guard dog and was in the checkout, when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog?
What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 pounds before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the curb to sniff an Irish Setter's rear end and a car hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Tractor Supply.
Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of things to say.
Forward this now, (especially) to all your mature friends...... it will be their laugh for the day.

Evening folks. Cardio appointment tomorrow. I’ll sure sleep better with more info. Long as it’s good news🤔

My three year old, he’s such a smart little bastard. He stacked chairs and boards up till he could reach the baby quail cage and turned about 20 loose today.
I have 130 eggs in the incubator ow with another 125 about to start tomorrow. I raise them to eat, and I sell some too. Have to be careful. It’s a federal bird even though my quail are Japanese and not native to this continent.
I sell them live, and after money has changed hands I’ll clean them as a courtesy. Takes about 45 seconds a bird.

Well folks I’m calling it a night. Helped my dad with my moms car. Me and my oldest boy spotted a little rat snake on the way back. We live across a field from one another, generally take the dirt path around the back of the fields. Always good to see my folks. I miss my sister but I know she was a child of God and she’s not hurting anymore.
Ran across a picture of my dad from 1992. He was the strongest person I knew, in my four year old mind. It ain’t saying much but I’m stronger now. But he’s still my hero.

Good morning Weedsday Missfits!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Double gorgeous here again starting at 52F and predicted to reach 82F.

Our new walkway is complete and turned out nice. I'll take a dirty peecture come daylight.

The twenty pounds of corn sugar that I ordered arrived, but no Turbo Yeast yet. Time to make my annual gallon of 130 proof corn squeezing's as barter to keep one of my key contractors happy.

The housekeepers are due today, so me and the slick sly pup will be headed to Fernhill Dog park to sniff some butt and chase the ball.

Latest posts

Back