Witch's Castle of Green Horrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to share some pics of a seed Carty shared with me.
Nana glue x Sugar Belt(Sugar Cane x Rainbow belts) So far it is looking great and gooey as Fuk. Pics really aren't doing it justice. Very much look forward to its testing. Thanks Carty!
20240629_183349.jpg
20240629_183353.jpg
20240629_183411.jpg
20240629_183426.jpg

After re-reading I forgot to post up anything about the Molokia Frost project. Well unfortuantley they are still in Veg. Not much to show. These were really Slow veggers , took forever for them to show sex. Ended up with 2 females and all the rest were males. I am going to keep 1 male to get some pollen from. Anyway, I am just waiting for them to branch out so I can take some cuts and then I will start flowering them out.

I love when Carty sends me beans.
Yeah he was quite confident this one was going to be a favorite, so I choose to do her first. I believe he will be proven correct.
Hey you two... I sure appreciate the love I get here... it's just wonderful when people appreciate your gifts..
I know I met a few of you by you donating to my cause. since then most of you have become my good friends..

Speaking of gifts... getting Thank You cards ready for all my friends I have addresses on... so PM me if your not sure, most I have them though. I have had a great year so far and I just want to pay it forward..
I do have more of the Nana Glue cross and a few others of his workings.. And some other gear you guys have all gotta try... Oldfogey8 has created some wicked Lemon strains and crosses using Triple Lemon..

I have a lot of fun giving good genetics to my buddies and seeing them enjoy a good grow.

Latest posts

Back