Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ford F150 owners
1719875033713.png

Man I really like the Panama Red I grew. It has not cured the full month but dang its good. Smooth taste I cant explain but I like it. Smooth like butter. The high very cerebral. I love it. This weed makes me think of things I can do. I love weed that gives me the energy to be a Hebrew Slave. I had a really bad day today.
I have some seeds that give me that high. But a 26 week flower time is just too much. I haven’t grown it in several years now. I miss it though.

I have some seeds that give me that high. But a 26 week flower time is just too much. I haven’t grown it in several years now. I miss it though.
26 week flower time what the heck are they. The longest I knew about was like 12 weeks flower time. PR was finished in 8ish.

Smoked a few puffs this evening and my dang heart is fluttery. I knew better. I just wanted to relax a little. Pulse is normal and BP is my normal. I’m ready for my Dr appointment Wednesday. Wife said it sounds normal to her with her ear on my chest. I think I’m just paranoid.

26 week flower time what the heck are they. The longest I knew about was like 12 weeks flower time. PR was finished in 8ish.
No idea. Guy sent them to me. Said he forgot what it was. I know it was a cross with Killing fields. And I just checked my notes from 2018 and it liked a 16 week flower time. I was off a wee bit in my guestamation

Smoke a joint and you’d be stretching your shoulders trying to figure out what you was about to go do. Great weed for garden work 😂 it was my smoke before work for sure.

That black vietnamese/northern lights I grew out was said to flower in 12 weeks. 14 was better, and 16 was prime. The original black vietnamese was taking 26-28 weeks until they worked up a cross breed.
Yeah I never heard of that. That better be goos shit if it takes double tine. I had good luck this year with weed strains I like them all but 2, a 3rd I am not fond of but it is smokable. They were all fire the weakest strain was GDP and it was teal good smoke just not fond of the taste. The sour vengeance and the Panama Red were best I ever grew. King Kandy was also awesome but taste was yucky. It made really good edibles and salve though.

I am really excited about the monster NL and Maui Waui I have growing. Also a black alaska Purple and Evo dream are huge. They are all between 5-7 ft and still growing. NL and MW I have smoked before. The Black Alaska and Evo dream I won.

Latest posts

Back