Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sister passed this morning around 5am from Lung cancer. Lost my Mom in 2016. Lost my Dad when I was 11. I'm the only one left.😢

I can't smoke a heavy Sativa but I can smoke most all Hybrids. A good Indica shouldn't mess with your AFib but everyone is different.
Let me know when you find out your TSH level. You might be surprised how many things your Thyroid controls.
Sorry to hear brother, that's just terrible.

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 60F and predicted to reach 80F.

Thus far the steroid shots to my L5/S1 joint were ineffective. Another serious disappointment after the 90 days it took to work through the system to get them................................

We had an enjoyable time at our friend's memorial service that took us an hour to reach because I-5 was shut down and the alternatives were clogged with detouring traffic. A law professor, an honest lawyer, and a good man, loved by many.

Man I love me some egg salad and deviled eggs.
Fried some eggs and fatback this morning. Whenever I cook fatback I’m always reminded how my papa would eat the soft part off the rind and hand me and my cousin the hard rind. He was in his 80’s with no teeth.
We loved it 😂. Later in life my cousin said it was like he was feeding dogs from the table. I said it pretty much was what was going on. There’s been three generations of my family living at my grandmas house. My parents live there now. But it will always be my grandmas house to me.
Brings back a flood of memories when my three year old is there. Reminds me of so many little things when I was that age. And the people that was in my life during that timeframe.

Well, about to head out and fly some model airplanes. Taking the easy way out, only taking two electric models. Didn’t feel like having to charge my igniter, radio batteries then installing the wings at the field. Quick charged three batteries and the 40 inch foam planes don’t require disassembly.

I have a new plane almost built. The wing is finished except for framing the ailerons. Rear horizontal stab is framed up. Half the fuselage is framed. Ordered some misc parts for it yesterday. I’d say in a few weeks it will be ready. In an odd state of events I decided to make this one electric. It’s from a plan that was drawn out in 1987 so she’s a year older than me 😂

YD, ya just made me feel really old. I was married in '75, and my one and only child was born in '90.

I woke up 15 minutes ago. Old Hen has been beaten for letting me sleep that long. Her excuse? "You never sleep. You needed it."

Sorry to hear the pain mitigation didn't work again, GW. Guess the only cure for us is a grave blanket. Oh well, it could always be worse. We're never alone when pain is our constant companion, but sometimes I wish he'd take a vacation without me!

Latest posts

Back