Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers an sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 79F.

Of to a memorial service this afternoon for another old friend that passed. God speed brother!

Evening folks. I miss smoking weed, but it seems to aggravate my heart rhythm so for now I’m off it. Dang I’ve quit everything I enjoyed. Weed. Coffee. Alcohol and cigarettes.
My anxiety has gotten back to normal. Now if I could just shake this funky mood. It’s been a heck of a year. Sister died, moms real bad with her heart. Dad had hip replacement. My back. Now my heart. I’m like a cat in a rocking chair factory. Looking over my shoulder for the next turd to fall.

On a good note, staying in the house so much I started a new model. Got the wing framed out, heading ti town tomorrow and I’ll pick up a few sticks of balsa I need ti frame the ailerons out. Been so hot and dry the grass hasn’t needed cutting in three weeks.
My Sister passed this morning around 5am from Lung cancer. Lost my Mom in 2016. Lost my Dad when I was 11. I'm the only one left.😢

I can't smoke a heavy Sativa but I can smoke most all Hybrids. A good Indica shouldn't mess with your AFib but everyone is different.
Let me know when you find out your TSH level. You might be surprised how many things your Thyroid controls.

Evening folks. I miss smoking weed, but it seems to aggravate my heart rhythm so for now I’m off it. Dang I’ve quit everything I enjoyed. Weed. Coffee. Alcohol and cigarettes.
My anxiety has gotten back to normal. Now if I could just shake this funky mood. It’s been a heck of a year. Sister died, moms real bad with her heart. Dad had hip replacement. My back. Now my heart. I’m like a cat in a rocking chair factory. Looking over my shoulder for the next turd to fall.

On a good note, staying in the house so much I started a new model. Got the wing framed out, heading ti town tomorrow and I’ll pick up a few sticks of balsa I need ti frame the ailerons out. Been so hot and dry the grass hasn’t needed cutting in three weeks.
Is it the smoking or the effect? You can always use edibles If it was from the smoking aspect.

Morning folks. Sorry to hear about your sister, Hopper. Her pain is over, and yours goes on.

I see a new avatar in your future, Jan!

73 degrees and battleship grey skies out there this morning with another storm-ma-geddon heading this way.

Morning folks. Sorry to hear about your sister, Hopper. Her pain is over, and yours goes on.

I see a new avatar in your future, Jan!

73 degrees and battleship grey skies out there this morning with another storm-ma-geddon heading this way.
I like it but don't want to be a boaster.

My Sister passed this morning around 5am from Lung cancer. Lost my Mom in 2016. Lost my Dad when I was 11. I'm the only one left.😢

I can't smoke a heavy Sativa but I can smoke most all Hybrids. A good Indica shouldn't mess with your AFib but everyone is different.
Let me know when you find out your TSH level. You might be surprised how many things your Thyroid controls.
Condolences brother! Ohnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m sorry Weedhopper. Life is hard sometimes. I didn’t get the results of any tests when I was discharged. Typical crap these days. This is what they tested for but no results.

I still get a flutter occasionally. Just taking it easy till Wednesday.
0A94433A-F5E1-45EA-A9B2-9417B0D0C81C.jpeg

So sorry Brother Hopper
1719685495908.png

Went to visit my brother to smoke a bowl. I don't know the next time we will get to smoke together, as he is going into an assisted living home Monday bc of his health. Recently hospitalized with chest pain and now wearing a defib vest

Last edited:
Went to visit my brother to smoke a bowl. I don't know the next time we will get to smoke together, as he is going into an assisted living home Monday bc of his health. Recently hospitalized with chest pain and now wearing a defib vest
I gave him a jag of buds and told him to take his one hitter. And to be careful

Sorry to hear about your sister, Hopper.

Latest posts

Back