Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1717629913245.png

Morning gang. Got my mri results yesterday. 36 years old and I have a severe herniated disc. Apparently it’s been like that for years. Weighing my options but eventually they will have to fuse the two vertebrae together. I’m going to have to hang my wrenches up real soon. Hope I can take a more desk based job with my employer. Been there ten years and it’s by far the best shop in town. Got me bummed out a little. Probably from that drunken motorcycle wreck I had back in 2011.

Morning gang. Got my mri results yesterday. 36 years old and I have a severe herniated disc. Apparently it’s been like that for years. Weighing my options but eventually they will have to fuse the two vertebrae together. I’m going to have to hang my wrenches up real soon. Hope I can take a more desk based job with my employer. Been there ten years and it’s by far the best shop in town. Got me bummed out a little. Probably from that drunken motorcycle wreck I had back in 2011.
Bummer Brother! Commiseration, my neck is permanently screwed from a motorcycle accident in 1980 that has come home to roost.

Good Thirstday morning misfit brother and sister!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A double gaugus day here, starting at 50F and predicted to reach 79F.

Breakfast out this morning, followed my obtaining more bids for the second drain repair.

I will also be searching for clones to grow for this seasons crop.

I'll see your disc and raise ya two more plus degenerative disc disease. Sucks, don't it?
Do yourself a favor and don't deal with it as long as I have. Find a good blade and get it fixed. I'm thinking about fall, as soon as the leaves are tended to. Gotta do something.

Went to the Proctologist yesterday to setup a Colonoscopy. Because I'm on Blood Thinners he has decided to have a Colonoscopy CT Imaging scan done instead of the more evasive normal Colonoscopy .
That way I don't have to get off my Blood thinners.
I still have to do the prep.🤪

Latest posts

Back