Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Misfits. 75 and rather dark outside. Supposed to have some gnarly storms coming. Meh.
Walt better stock up on his hair of frog and eye of newt 'cause it looks like he's got another hurricane heading his way.
Here's a bit of weird Floriduh Hurricane information. Back when Scooter had the Monster Farm, all of the giant birdies started digging deep foxholes (cassowary holes?) in the dirt of their cyclone fence pens.

They dug them deep enough for them to hunker down at ground level when in them. The hurricane hit three days later. None got hurt.

But how did they know?

I figure if they ever resurrect the dinosaur line, they'd be better off starting out with the cassowary. I saw a PBS special on these dudes that were tweaking the genetics of chickens. They actually got some to grow teeth in their beaks and tails in others all while still in the egg. A cassowary ain't that far. They've already got the velociraptor feet and attitude, so you wouldn't think a tail would be all that hard. They'll probably bring back the mastodon or wooly mammoth by splicing in found DNA with elephants. I'll be long gone by then, but I can see it in the future.

I figure if they ever resurrect the dinosaur line, they'd be better off starting out with the cassowary. I saw a PBS special on these dudes that were tweaking the genetics of chickens. They actually got some to grow teeth in their beaks and tails in others all while still in the egg. A cassowary ain't that far. They've already got the velociraptor feet and attitude, so you wouldn't think a tail would be all that hard. They'll probably bring back the mastodon or wooly mammoth by splicing in found DNA with elephants. I'll be long gone by then, but I can see it in the future.
add.png

Interview done. I have to wait for one more guys blessing but they said that shouldn't be a problem. Actually went better than expected.
They offered me $80.000 a yr and 2weeks paid vacation. I will know for sure by Monday.

Interview done. I have to wait for one more guys blessing but they said that shouldn't be a problem. Actually went better than expected.
They offered me $80.000 a yr and 2weeks paid vacation. I will know for sure by Monday.

$40 bux an hour based on a 40 hour work week aint nothing to sneeze at

Not bad wages for a pencil pusher! Hope ya got it aced, Bro.
I'll be running several properties. Making sure any problems that come up are dealt with in a timely manner. Plus I told them I have no problem fixing things that I can without calling in the maintenance guys or whatever.

Last edited:
Exactly brother. I'm 10 mins from the properties and no more out of town shit. I had 3 ppl in the interview with me and the fourth couldn't be there. That's the one they are waiting to talk too but they seemed pretty sure I was in. They all liked what I had to say and seemed impressed. So fingers crossed. 🤞

Exactly brother. I'm 10 mins from the properties and no more out of town shit. I had 3 ppl in the interview with me and the fourth couldn't be there. That's the one they are waiting to talk too but they seemed pretty sure I was in. They all liked what I had to say and seemed impressed. So fingers crossed. 🤞

did you wear your nose and earrings and short sleeve shirt and a dew rag to the interview?

Latest posts

Back