Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this all too well LOL
1694041570239.png

Here's a bit of weird Floriduh Hurricane information. Back when Scooter had the Monster Farm, all of the giant birdies started digging deep foxholes (cassowary holes?) in the dirt of their cyclone fence pens.

They dug them deep enough for them to hunker down at ground level when in them. The hurricane hit three days later. None got hurt.

But how did they know?
Same reason herds of cattle will turn their backs and lie down before a coming storm, maybe?

Same reason herds of cattle will turn their backs and lie down before a coming storm, maybe?
Animals are smart. I know a guy that lived in Kalifornia most of his life. He could always tell when an earthquake of any magnitude was going to happen by checking the local paper for lost animals. He said that when dogs and cats started turning up missing, especially cats, he knew there was going to be a decent shake.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today, starting at 57F and predicted to reach 75F.

With the cooler temperatures, our tomatoes have stopped ripening, so will be whomping up some fried green tomatoes. Instead of cornmeal and bread crumb coating, I'm going to try Tony Chacheres seafood coating instead.

Going through so many batteries with my TENS, BP monitor, and five Blink cameras that I picked up a 12 pack of the Eneloop Pro rechargeables to try out and four Energizer rechargeables for comparison.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and NM.

Last edited:
Interview done. I have to wait for one more guys blessing but they said that shouldn't be a problem. Actually went better than expected.
They offered me $80.000 a yr and 2weeks paid vacation. I will know for sure by Monday.
OUT-fargin-STANDING. (Old timer manager insider hint: Write a nice note on a "thank you" card in an envelope and give it to him/them.)

Animals are smart. I know a guy that lived in Kalifornia most of his life. He could always tell when an earthquake of any magnitude was going to happen by checking the local paper for lost animals. He said that when dogs and cats started turning up missing, especially cats, he knew there was going to be a decent shake.
Yes Just look at the way a regular house dog reacts before a pressure change of a good storm coming. My guy bugs out a day before.

I was always taught when responding to an Aided Case (person in need of medical help) first thing was to loosen restricting clothing. That suit would have been cut off immediately...
TINS
I worked with a guy who would get a call for a broken foot and by the time I got there as his back up , he had the poor women undressed from the waist up , he always would say we need to send the hospital their vitals ASAP. He got fired......

Latest posts

Back