Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang you feller’s are going to make me get one of those water fountain toilet things.
The Japanese make a toilet seat with a bidet feature, and I've never tried one, but my electrical engineering friend swears by them.

There is of course the traditional porcelain bidet similar to a toilet, but the hose is an easy addition to any toilet but just adding a tee.

More like a firehose for Hopper.

Good morning, Misfits. Looks like another carbon copy of yesterday outside.
0c8b2fd7e2add9bcb405e1f0e3ac0e0b.gif

The Japanese make a toilet seat with a bidet feature, and I've never tried one, but my electrical engineering friend swears by them.

There is of course the traditional porcelain bidet similar to a toilet, but the hose is an easy addition to any toilet but just adding a tee.
I prefer 60 grit wet/dry sandpaper. Gets some of the meanness outta me.

I have had one over 40 yrs The Bidet is the way to go....................
Clean and Shiny Hiney ever timey.
Yep some water gets sprayed up into the anus and flushes the left over hangers out.
We have the Best water where we live, drink it all day.
Now I know why Hippie loves you.😁

https://go-bidet.com/
This is what I have used over the years it gets replaced every now and then. Had 5 so far.
View attachment 363151
Attaches to you toilet in 15 mins Easy Peasy
Damnit. I was giving my buddy down the street a hard time over using one of those. Now I find out lots of you bastards are using them. 😱What has the world come too.😁
If I get one I'm not telling.😎

Latest posts

Back