Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1727215472710.png

Get a bidet hose.
Our friends down the street has one of those Bidets. They say they love it. I'm like,,, Im not sure I want city tap water sprayed up my ass. I don't drink the shit so why spray it up my ass. Nope 😳
I actually use those wipes. Works better than toilet paper and easier on my booty.😁

Our friends down the street has one of those Bidets. They say they love it. I'm like,,, Im not sure I want city tap water sprayed up my ass. I don't drink the shit so why spray it up my ass. Nope 😳
I actually use those wipes. Works better than toilet paper and easier on my booty.😁
I used to carry baby wipes until I spent some time in North Africa and learned about bidet hoses. I was there to manage equipment installations and teach but learned something valuable to me from the Muslims living there.

You don't spray the water up your ass, you rinse your ass off after wiping, so as to eliminate any residue, similar to what you do when you shower in the same water source.

The bidet hose cured my anal pruritis and eliminated my need for baby wipes. It is the residue left after wiping that is low Ph and contains digestive enzymes trying to digest our asses.

It would do the same thing if you smeared it anywhere on your body and if you had residue anywhere else on your body, I'm predicting that you couldn't wash it off soon enough.

Latest posts

Back