Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I am almost done coughing finally. Mom is getting out of rehab on Sunday. They just took her out of Isolation yesterday,
Best of luck to the both of you!
flower.png

Good morning brethren!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 36F and predicted to reach 53F.

Some productive time spent with my grandson-in-law, an attorney, on my bring Area Heating and Cooling to God project and a competitive comparison bid from another vendor that was $700, or about 66% cheaper.

Dinner out tonight with NM at the Black Bear Dinner.

Good morning Graywolf and company. High 44, tonight's low is 30. The warm stretch here faded away last night. I was going to get the big bike out yesterday and go for a local ride and the little one out last night and do the same I didn't do either and now it looks like I have to wait awhile. I have a new quest today also. I went to our home key rack last night and the little bike keys are missing. Dude, where's my keys. Coffee is on and in the present tense I am fixing to smoke a couple for real for the first time since this whole rib thing started for me about a month ago. Defoliated last night and all the fan leaves looked exactly the same for once. It's an old mitch of mine of how 5 seeds that came out of the same package grown in the same system can look so different. Loading one for everyone and passing left. Hope everyone has an extremely productive and uneventful day.

Attachments

• Misfits.jpeg
    Misfits.jpeg
    657 KB
Good morning Graywolf and company. High 44, tonight's low is 30. The warm stretch here faded away last night. I was going to get the big bike out yesterday and go for a local ride and the little one out last night and do the same I didn't do either and now it looks like I have to wait awhile. I have a new quest today also. I went to our home key rack last night and the little bike keys are missing. Dude, where's my keys. Coffee is on and in the present tense I am fixing to smoke a couple for real for the first time since this whole rib thing started for me about a month ago. Defoliated last night and all the fan leaves looked exactly the same for once. It's an old mitch of mine of how 5 seeds that came out of the same package grown in the same system can look so different. Loading one for everyone and passing left. Hope everyone has an extremely productive and uneventful day.
Good morning Bugus Monkey! May joy embrace you and yours's this fine Saturnday morning in Paradise!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Saturn2.jpg

Good morning Misfits.
Got a half zip of Granda Guava, half zip of Grape Gas, Zip of Sideshow and some Moon rocks last night for 400.00
Been know this young man for 10 yrs. He's like one of my kids.
Love the taste of those fking Moon rocks.
The high is awesome too.😵‍💫

I'll get some pics later.
They’re different forms of pot combined into a potent nugget and then dipped or sprayed with hash oil. And rolled in kief.

When I saw that pict you posted @Tattered Old Graywolf I subconsciously went into a mini coughing fit. My morning session is extremely mild stuff. Ribs seem to be holding up so far. Better quit while I'm ahead. - Nah, I probably smoke just one more and be done...

Good morning Misfits. 37 and grey here. Not sure what's instore for today, but hopefully it won't be much. Back is still mad at me.

GW, I think the HVAC company will eventually rue the day they messed with you. Karma is karma.

BM, I've got the identical one hitter you've got. Handy and indestructible. They always called 'em "bats" up my way.

Sorry about the sleep, Jan. Although I don't get much, it is sorely needed.

When I saw that pict you posted @Tattered Old Graywolf I subconsciously went into a mini coughing fit. My morning session is extremely mild stuff. Ribs seem to be holding up so far. Better quit while I'm ahead. - Nah, I probably smoke just one more and be done...
Not an uncommon reaction...........
Good morning Misfits. 37 and grey here. Not sure what's instore for today, but hopefully it won't be much. Back is still mad at me.

GW, I think the HVAC company will eventually rue the day they messed with you. Karma is karma.

BM, I've got the identical one hitter you've got. Handy and indestructible. They always called 'em "bats" up my way.

Sorry about the sleep, Jan. Although I don't get much, it is sorely needed.
I hope so. I just need to get $900 worth of satisfaction.

Snuck off and took the Old Hen to the local Mexican restaurant, Don Philipie's. Great food, great wait staff, and a nice atmosphere. I don't care that they don't practice diversity in their workers. All Mexicans = authentic Mexican food. :)

Latest posts

Back