Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen two FBAs in the States. Back in the 80s. One walked right up to me with a Filter less Cigarette at 2am in a parking lot. I thought he was gonna ask for a light. He looked me right in the eyes, got 2 feet from me and disappeared. I Shat Myself.

It's a fun Place if you like Burmese Pythons, Scorpians. venomous snakes and Insects. We have a 12" Geko here that Mimics at night, like a Mina Bird. The two we have at our house say "Tuk Tuk Tuk TRACTOR!" Loudly. The ones in the rain Forrest. make noises like Ghosts and Suffering Humans.
Nah man, ill pass.
I live in upstate New York. The absolute worth thing we have are Timber Rattlers and theyre pretty rare.
I wanted to move, until i started thinking about everything else I'd have to deal with and then said im good where i am I 😂

Last edited:
I'm with ya. Only things we've got is massasaugas, bashful browns, and black widows. Only seen a handful of brown recluse and one black widow in my 68 years in Michigan. I've searched high and low for massasaugas and never found one. My youngest niece husband took his boys to a local wilderness spot south of Fenton. He took a pic of a snake he'd never seen before. Yep, good ole Michigan rattler. They're not big and only about the size of a garter snake, but drop for drop have much more potent venom than an eastern.

I don't think the natural ones float as well as the fake ones - all real here :p

I'll lick em but I don't think they look nice 🤣
Not lose the excellent in search of the perfect.

Have you tested their flotational abilities? Take a deep breath and lie on your back in the pool and relax? If you decide to do so, be sure to take pictures to share.

Gender studies.jpg

Not lose the excellent in search of the perfect.

Have you tested their flotational abilities? Take a deep breath and lie on your back in the pool and relax? If you decide to do so, be sure to take pictures to share.
Brother I just spit my water out. Fker😁

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain again today, starting at 42F and predicted to soar to 47F during the really scorching part of the day.

An open calendar open to uplifting transcendental reverie or wanton debauchery, whichever comes first.

Nooooo, not my beer😱
Which one of you sent that rain my way? No matter. Rain is better than snow so I will take it. Last time we got rain in the winter it was the wettest summer of all time with massive rain all summer. Flooded here all over the place.

Latest posts

Back