Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramblers and Studebakers for me

IMG_6446.jpeg

IMG_6447.jpeg

My 1st day of the two weeks I'm taking off before I start my new job.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Pardee, pardee, pardee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party at the Hopper rez! Be there or be square!
All dogs are great, but the GSD is KING of AWESOME to me!
I totally agree. An awesome breed to measure all others against.
only the designers would like this one

View attachment 343359
And maybe the drivers?

They were actually designed by an aircraft manufacturer and were way ahead of their time from a suspension standpoint.

usually have it on the ceiling
With pink champagne on ice......
All dogs are great, but the GSD is KING of AWESOME to me!
I love shepards, but I'm kinda partial to hounds, sight hounds that is. My first was an Afghan, and the next six were Borzois. Stuck with Collies right now, but if I live long enough, it'll either be a Saluki or a Greyhound.

Back from the dentist with more gold in my face and less in my pocket. 39 degrees when I left, and its struggled up to a sweltering 45. Wind is picking up, so I'm glad I got the mowing done yesterday. If I was smart (which I'm not), I'd hit the back field for the second to the last time before the white stuff flies.

With pink champagne on ice......

I love shepards, but I'm kinda partial to hounds, sight hounds that is. My first was an Afghan, and the next six were Borzois. Stuck with Collies right now, but if I live long enough, it'll either be a Saluki or a Greyhound.
I haven't found a breed that I didn't like, I just feel more affinity for some. I've liked the coursing hounds that I've met but have never lived with one.

The neat part about taste is that if everyone had the same taste, us'n male childs would have killed each other off years ago competing for the same woman (or pup).

I haven't found a breed that I didn't like, I just feel more affinity for some. I've liked the coursing hounds that I've met but have never lived with one.

The neat part about taste is that if everyone had the same taste, us'n male childs would have killed each other off years ago competing for the same woman (or pup).
Yep. I even tolerate wiener dogs...despite the fact that my ask--whole cousin sicced a pair of standard Dachshunds on me once 'as a joke'. I think I was 12, and those fvckin' dogs drew blood, up close to my jewel sack and stuff.
And my artery.

Years ago, when I was still on wastebook, he asked my sister if I'd 'friend' him. I sent the message that even if he were to show up at my front door destitute, I'd poke him in the nose hard as I could, and press trespassing charges if he refused to leave.
The dogs were just one thing that creep did. To me, and to others. He was bangin' his MIL, for cripe's sake. I mean...I get it...she was hot and it takes two to tango...but that's just the kind of jerk he is. Low Life.

Latest posts

Back