Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This girl reminds me a little of Nikki Haley

FB_IMG_1696082261541.jpg
4354.jpg

Not on mine. Some call that mouth feel. I really dont follow those that put ghee, clarified butter,in their coffee. That did lead to an interesting experiment. Upon hearing about the ghee, I thought of some canna butter in the freeze. Popped a dose in a cup, tasted bad, but that cannabutter hit almost instantly. Talk about a film!

Bubba
Lol more like a skirt I let my son make me a cup of coffee like that. He whipped it first but was still a thick mess. He called it bulletproof coffee. Id rather take the bullet than drink that crap again!

I might be able to drink regular coffee but I'm not taking the chance. If you have ever had AFIB you know what I mean. It's dangerous,,hurts the chest like a mother fker, damn near pass out and before it's over your soaking wet with sweat. Not fun at all.
I drink Lite beer and never touch hard liquor or caffeine.
Yes Dad has afib. He is allowed 2 cups of coffee per day. He tried getting the biggest cup he could find, I said nice try Dad. I had to take the coffee pods out of his room. Now he gets a cup at 530 am when I take him off the neb, and the second cup around 830 or 9 am with breakfast. He cant remember anything anymore.

I might be able to drink regular coffee but I'm not taking the chance. If you have ever had AFIB you know what I mean. It's dangerous,,hurts the chest like a mother fker, damn near pass out and before it's over your soaking wet with sweat. Not fun at all.
I drink Lite beer and never touch hard liquor or caffeine.
I was scared of regular coffee back then. The effect was like meth. Adrenaline is very uncomfortable. It gives you that awful feeling of impending doom. Hair trigger temper, not a good thing.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back