Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heavy cream leaves a film on coffee no thank you
Not on mine. Some call that mouth feel. I really dont follow those that put ghee, clarified butter,in their coffee. That did lead to an interesting experiment. Upon hearing about the ghee, I thought of some canna butter in the freeze. Popped a dose in a cup, tasted bad, but that cannabutter hit almost instantly. Talk about a film!

Bubba

Stopped drinking regular coffee because of AFIB. I got AFIB under control with thyroid medication and have had no problems but I'm still a little weary of drinking caffeine.
AFIB is no fun.
Very few ppl realize how many things their Thyroid controls. My AFIB was horrible. Had to call an ambulance more than once. Ever since I got my TSH levels down around 2.0 I've had no AFIB what so ever. I drink beer every night with no problems but if I drink hard liquor I'm fked.

I might be able to drink regular coffee but I'm not taking the chance. If you have ever had AFIB you know what I mean. It's dangerous,,hurts the chest like a mother fker, damn near pass out and before it's over your soaking wet with sweat. Not fun at all.
I drink Lite beer and never touch hard liquor or caffeine.

So far, I am blessed with a cast iron stomach. I can eat most anything, late at night, right before bed, whatever. Coffee, Used to drink bourbon like water.
My stomach is strong. I eat hot sauce or Cheyenne on everything. If my face isn't sweating it's not hot enough.Than again my Wife is Hispanic.😁

Latest posts

Back