Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ever wonder why these people want to do certain kind of work? I guess milking the prostate is a real thing done by doctors. “Hey honey what did you do today”( well I milked a couple guys prostate today). Sorry what did I start on this thread.

Oh is that actually a job lol? Here the guys I know that have done it had to jerk off in a cup at home and bring it to the lab within like 20 mins or something

two words
Hitachi wand

Oh dont worry I know how to handle all kinds of stuff :p

Back from the thyroid doc. Got my neck tickled and attacked by a vampire. Doc said that she'd call me tomorrow with the blood test results and that everything else looked within parameters. I mentioned that I'd been taking kelp pills daily for the iodine for the thyroid. She told me that I'd been doing the direct opposite as to what I should be doing. Last time I'm taking medical advice from youtube!

LOL I actually had some douche say something about my mother few weeks back, I was like ya kidding right
He quickly apologized .
No good in my book.
Oh is that actually a job lol? Here the guys I know that have done it had to jerk off in a cup at home and bring it to the lab within like 20 mins or something

I wasnt sure :rolleyes: :)

Back from the thyroid doc. Got my neck tickled and attacked by a vampire. Doc said that she'd call me tomorrow with the blood test results and that everything else looked within parameters. I mentioned that I'd been taking kelp pills daily for the iodine for the thyroid. She told me that I'd been doing the direct opposite as to what I should be doing. Last time I'm taking medical advice from youtube!
But if we get a nuclear attack you are all set

Yea pretty much everything on Youtube is trash in terms of accuracy lol

Yes I think you bring it in. I live an hour away from the doc hmmm.

All kind of stuff is what makes life interesting.

Good morning Islanders! Dark and cloudy outside at 65 degrees. Gotta haul my arse to Murder City for a thyroid inspection again. Getting really tired of doctors and doctor visits. Gettin' old ain't for sissies.
It sure is not

I like the Big blowers that you can get for most full size tractors
I like sitting in a nice warm vehicle jammin' to the tunes. I hit the remote for the garage door, hit the start button on the Jeep remote, and by the time I'm dressed and ready, it's ready.
I used to do it with an ATV and a plow. Too cold for me. No tunes either.

I like sitting in a nice warm vehicle jammin' to the tunes. I hit the remote for the garage door, hit the start button on the Jeep remote, and by the time I'm dressed and ready, it's ready.
I used to do it with an ATV and a plow. Too cold for me. No tunes either.
Well One kinda has to love snow living where you are

Latest posts

Back