Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got booted off the interwebz (damn you, Comcast!) so I went outside to do some stuff. Got five loads of branches picked up and on the pile, wrestled the deck on to the Kubota, and got two more acres mowed. I'm beat.
Picked up a big log out back with the forks and damn near rolled the tractor. Dropped it, shifted lift point, and damn near rolled it again. Nudged it into a different angle and tried it from the downhill side and got the bugger. Carried it over to the pile just as low as I could.

I0 mm sockets and a few marbles for sure, but I forget what else.
As big said, previously, the best part about this test is when you wake up. I’ve had one too many of those procedures in my lifetime… I just got back from the gym and I think I left the better part of me there…
No need to be pushing it at the gym until you get your meds right boo…
in my mind going to the gym is the only thing that’s keeping me from wasting away. A year ago I was going for serious weight and building my body up but in recent times I have lost all of that muscle and weight. Working out keeps me feeling somewhat vital and feeling alive…
I don’t feel good at all but I feel far better than I could so I am happy with what I’ve got to work with for the time being. I truly appreciate the concern from my brothers and sisters here and hopefully I’ll be back on top of my game by Midsummer.

As big said, previously, the best part about this test is when you wake up. I’ve had one too many of those procedures in my lifetime… I just got back from the gym and I think I left the better part of me there…

in my mind going to the gym is the only thing that’s keeping me from wasting away. A year ago I was going for serious weight and building my body up but in recent times I have lost all of that muscle and weight. Working out keeps me feeling somewhat vital and feeling alive…
I don’t feel good at all but I feel far better than I could so I am happy with what I’ve got to work with for the time being. I truly appreciate the concern from my brothers and sisters here and hopefully I’ll be back on top of my game by Midsummer.
Well at least stop at Wendy’s on the way home and get your a frosty. You need some calories. I know you don’t care for sweet stuff but can you have sugar and other carbs?

if the diagnosis is correct sugars and diabetes don't mix...I'm searching for high caloric content food that is healthy for me...chicken, fish, and pork are basically the only proteins I can consume other than eggs...all the veggies and fruits are good for me but boy am I passing gas...

if the diagnosis is correct sugars and diabetes don't mix...I'm searching for high caloric content food that is healthy for me...chicken, fish, and pork are basically the only proteins I can consume other than eggs...all the veggies and fruits are good for me but boy am I passing gas...
Grab one of these
1683583529173.png

It will be helpful

Get you some of those protein drinks like ensure and down one if you can between meals. Make sure of the sugar thing first of course. Add a couple plungers of those tincture drops in it to make it more worth looking forward to it.

Higher in healthy fat will up your calories. Salmon, avocado, grass fed lamb. All higher calorie but won't spike sugars

Dinner is done. I had a 1 pound pork chop, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts and snow, peas, mango salsa, and 3 slices of pineapple… I will have a protein shake before I go to bed… that seems like a lot of food for me, but it just doesn’t seem to be enough when I step on the scales…

Dinner is done. I had a 1 pound pork chop, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts and snow, peas, mango salsa, and 3 slices of pineapple… I will have a protein shake before I go to bed… that seems like a lot of food for me, but it just doesn’t seem to be enough when I step on the scales…
That actually sounds pretty good, at least you aren’t on a diet that causes you to eat crappy food.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
animbong.gif
volcano.gif
flyguy.gif

Predicted to be partially cloudy with possible midafternoon sprinkles, starting at 45F and predicted to reach 65F.

My Colonoscopy went without incident and I await the biopsy results for the only polyp that she found.

Looks like laundry today, and I just started the first of about four loads. Grayfox is still eschewing the haunted basement where the washer and drier reside, due to the stairs with no railing.

I will also reorganize the rear courtyard to make room for another long planter for herbs, including the Wasabi that I just received seeds for. My Morton Hybrid tomatoes are looking good.

Latest posts

Back