Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning boys&girls. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. Trying to motivate my lazy ass into doing something productive.

i would say what i know of you , you have been an over achiever all your life and you have extra production credits that entitle you to goof off the rest of your life and not feel one ounce of guilt

rock on with your bad self Brother!

Last edited:
IMG_1198.gif

IMG_1197.jpeg

Good morning brothers and sisters!

Partly cloudy here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 65F.

Finishing up my four liters of colon flush this morning in prep for my colonoscopy at 0800. I started last night and it is working...........
That is me next week !!!!!!!!

i would say what i know of you , you have been an over achiever all your life and you have extra production credits that entitle you to goof off the rest of your life and not feel one ounce of guilt

rock on with your bad self Brother!
Maybe in my younger years, but lately I've been a lazy bastard. I'd like to stay lazy the rest of my days, but the lawn ain't gonna mow itself, and if I bought some sheep to keep it grazed, Roster would tease me by making beastiality comments forever. He's so mean.

As big said, previously, the best part about this test is when you wake up. I’ve had one too many of those procedures in my lifetime… I just got back from the gym and I think I left the better part of me there…
No need to be pushing it at the gym until you get your meds right boo…

That is me next week !!!!!!!!
Commiseration brother!
As big said, previously, the best part about this test is when you wake up. I’ve had one too many of those procedures in my lifetime… I just got back from the gym and I think I left the better part of me there…
OK, I woke up and it is done, plus I just had the first solid food since Saturday, so am grinning ear to ear.

One polyp that appears benign, but off for biopsy. Five years until my next one and that will be my last.

Commiseration brother!

OK, I woke up and it is done, plus I just had the first solid food since Saturday, so am grinning ear to ear.

One polyp that appears benign, but off for biopsy. Five years until my next one and that will be my last.
Sounds like a good report GW. Enjoy that first meal 🥰

Maybe in my younger years, but lately I've been a lazy bastard. I'd like to stay lazy the rest of my days, but the lawn ain't gonna mow itself, and if I bought some sheep to keep it grazed, Roster would tease me by making beastiality comments forever. He's so mean.
Bet ya Donkey i would

Get a Calf Cow man they are born bottle feeders so Ive been told by Hippie

Latest posts

Back