Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55484E82-EDE7-45E8-A989-6A9BDA7A6812.jpeg

Maybe its not a memory problem but too much carbon dioxide from re-hitting that bag 147 times 🤣🤣🤣
Just now read this (4:55AM). And I have achieved a standard:

ONE inhale on the 4" glass tubey thing will always give a minimum of 30 visible full exhales. TINS

Si <-- See? . <-- extra dot and I meant: So I just had two hits. And I am having trouble typing. :canabis:

Just now read this (4:55AM). And I have achieved a standard:

ONE inhale on the 4" glass tubey thing will always give a minimum of 30 visible full exhales. TINS

Si <-- See? . <-- extra dot and I meant: So I just had two hits. And I am having trouble typing. :canabis:
Its perseverance such as that ,which won wars Brother....

Good morning brothers and sisters!

Partly cloudy here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 65F.

Finishing up my four liters of colon flush this morning in prep for my colonoscopy at 0800. I started last night and it is working...........

all the best Amigo!

the best thing about this test is when its over!

Good morning brothers and sisters!

Partly cloudy here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 65F.

Finishing up my four liters of colon flush this morning in prep for my colonoscopy at 0800. I started last night and it is working...........
Good luck with the procedure !
Now is the time ,if you are missing anything ( remotes ,keys,tape measure ) to let the folks doing it know and to keep a eye out ....

Latest posts

Back