Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon, Islanders. We've got sun/clouds/sun/clouds, and every time the clouds come, they drop a dozen snow flakes. Old Man Winter is just letting me know he's on the way.
Supposed to snow Tuesday, but it won't stick (I hope). I'm ready for it, what ever it does.

You guys ever get snow down there?

By the way, where's Floydada, Texas? Bought a knife off a dude on ebay that's from there. For some reason, USPS decided it should go to Main and then New Hampshire before making its way to Michigan. Weird.

Floydada

Looks like a hoppin‘ place.

You guys ever get snow down there?

By the way, where's Floydada, Texas? Bought a knife off a dude on ebay that's from there. For some reason, USPS decided it should go to Main and then New Hampshire before making its way to Michigan. Weird.
It's in West Texas by Lubbock Texas. It's known as the Pumpkin Capital.

Wishing everyone a lovely Moonday! All hail Moon Goddess Artemis!

artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg

A clear blue-sky day here starting at 36F and 88% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 49F.

Working on a cathouse design today. I've always admired cathouses, though mom advised me to avoid them.

This one will be for Sweet Melissa, our 12 year old brown tabby grimalkin and feature a protected entry, picture window, and PID controlled heat mat.

Latest posts

Back