Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double toking and passing left! View attachment 313202View attachment 313202Hugging right! View attachment 313201

Gooode mroning ya'll! Another lovely clear blue sky day starting at 42F and 53% RH, with 12 mph breeze and predicted to reach 54F.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and an old friend and more time on the Medusa project looking for coalescing filters.
Double toke and double hug GW. Top of the morning 🥰
1668519280209.gif
1668519286790.gif
1668519300285.gif
1668519304036.gif

Double toking and passing left! View attachment 313202View attachment 313202Hugging right! View attachment 313201

Gooode mroning ya'll! Another lovely clear blue sky day starting at 42F and 53% RH, with 12 mph breeze and predicted to reach 54F.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and an old friend and more time on the Medusa project looking for coalescing filters.

Good Morning,
Woke up to our first light snow of the season. I’m really not ready for another winter, but at least there’s no shoveling today. I think some of you love this cold weather…..and I think you’re crazy! Lol. Have a great morning.

Hey, toss a hippie in the middle of that hug sandwich!
Good Morning,
Woke up to our first light snow of the season. I’m really not ready for another winter, but at least there’s no shoveling today. I think some of you love this cold weather…..and I think you’re crazy! Lol. Have a great morning.
Snow in MO? BAWAHAHAHAHAHA! Come on up here to Yankeeland and I'll guarantee you'll never whine about the snow in MO again.

I remember going down to Kennett during Christmas time when I was a kid. They got a light dusting of the white curse, and my cousins thought it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen. The locals drove like the roads were polished glass. What a giggle. As far as loving snow and cold weather, it could snow Christmas eve and be gone by January 1st and I'd be a happy camper. :)

mornin folks, dealing with a dog on fire today...Ivan is in rare form...
They get puppy Crazy sometimes don’t they? Maryjane gets a burst of energy every night right before her bedtime. I usually let her out for 20 quick laps around the yard. She runs like a bat outta hell then comes in to relax until kennel time.

Ivan decided to roam last night, he headed out back to harass the chickens as usual...I called him 3 or 4 times and nothing...I headed out to get him when he came trotting towards the house...Dutch ragged on him for a few seconds to let him know what he did was not acceptable...Dutch knows what's going on and he's really helping guide Ivan...;)

Latest posts

Back