Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I used the wrong word , to dig means to harvest to a bayman. I would say dig a bag of oysters meant one would walk the shoreline at low tide and break the oysters from the cluster they grow in. They grow in a reef of them all connected and a pain to break up.
I have harvested scallop with mask any snorkel gear
View attachment 313061
Hee, hee, hee, pulling your chain!

All hail Sol Rex!
istockphoto-925475492-612x612.jpg

Another lovely cloudy morning here starting at 36F with 89% RH and predicted to reach 47F.

I finished my Liquid Gas and Liquid Liquid clarifier conceptuals and shared them with an LPG supplier building a Liquid Liquid Extraction system. I also did pump research and shared my recommendations. Back to Auto Cad again today recording more brain farts.............

LLE Conceptual 10.jpg

All hail Sol Rex!
View attachment 313083

Another lovely cloudy morning here starting at 36F with 89% RH and predicted to reach 47F.

I finished my Liquid Gas and Liquid Liquid clarifier conceptuals and shared them with an LPG supplier building a Liquid Liquid Extraction system. I also did pump research and shared my recommendations. Back to Auto Cad again today recording more brain farts.............

View attachment 313082
Cool auto CAD GW. Good luck with the suppliers interest in it…😊

All hail Sol Rex!
View attachment 313083

View attachment 313082
When I built my Liquid Gas and Liquid Liquid clarifiers I did not use CAD, all was from memory
LOL Morning Brother
Pass puff puff

Latest posts

Back