Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to have to start watching the Mexican Weather Station. 😍

1666984692477.png

This fking C.unt and 4 others were charged. I would beat that ***** until she would never fk with a child again. Made me so fking mad i wanted to throw something through my monitor.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...647798087/640x360_MP4_2290658007647798087.mp4

Five daycare workers are charged with child abuse after shocking video emerged of one terrifying 'bad' toddlers by screaming at them in Halloween masks​

• Daycare workers Sierra McCandless, Oci-Anna Kilburn, Shyenne Shelton, Jennifer Newman and Traci Huston were all charged this week
  • Newman, Shelton, Kilburn and McCandless face three counts of child abuse for participating mayhem and Huston faces two charges for not reporting the abuse
  • A horrific video showed some of the daycare workers at Lil' Blessing Childcare center in Mississippi terrifying toddlers with a horrid Halloween mask
  • The videos have sparked outrage online, causing thousands of people to weigh in on the situation

Gooode morning all! A cloudy day with sprinkles starting at 53F and 96% RH, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 58F.

Just heard a gunshot and a car accelerating hard to leave, but no idea what got shot.

Some progress on Medusa and dinner out tonight with an old friend who is helping me with the electronics for my solar powered EHEW Elephant bee noise generator.

The ceramic tile grout removal tool that I ordered arrived and I have the tile in the kitchen prepared to regrout today.

A Little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her.
After following along for a while, turns to her and asks,
"Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"
"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.
The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks,
"Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."
"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.
The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says,
"Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."
Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...
"Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley... YOU RIDE IT!!".......
See less

Latest posts

Back