Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m glad y’all are getting better.
I saw a guy walking down the street on my bike ride the other day that looked like your avatar. He had just tried to break in a house when a woman pulled out of her driveway to leave and noticed him go to the front door. She called her son who lived nearby when she saw him trying to open the door. The son was following him in his truck to make sure he left the neighborhood when the son told us the story and asked if we had ever seen him. When I rode by him I said that looks just like joeb631a from the passion site. 🤣😂

I’m glad y’all are getting better.
I saw a guy walking down the street on my bike ride the other day that looked like your avatar. He had just tried to break in a house when a woman pulled out of her driveway to leave and noticed him go to the front door. She called her son who lived nearby when she saw him trying to open the door. The son was following him in his truck to make sure he left the neighborhood when the son told us the story and asked if we had ever seen him. When I rode by him I said that looks just like joeb631a from the passion site. 🤣😂
Oh Subbie ! There are a lot of ugly guys around,Im just one of many !!

All hail Weedsday. Eat your heart out Woden!

More rain starting at 47F and 89% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to soar to 55F.

Some progress on Medusa with both the column chromatography and the CC-LLE development. Subzero Scientific is now offering remediation cartridges for the purpose.

Cats, the heat seeking missiles. I ordered a PID and SSR to control a silicone heat pad that I'm building into a "Cat House" for Melissa, our 13-year-old grimalkin. Now that cold weather has arrived, she is constantly seeking a warm lap or the heat register.

An early dental appointment to get my newest upper plate adjusted, gym, and sushi dinner out tonight, followed by "The Sounds of Life" presentation, at the Alberta Kerr Theater. Looking forward to hearing the author in person, as I was impressed by her book.

FB_IMG_1666792784278.jpg

Latest posts

Back