Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
accepted and have stopped crying ! ! Sad to say as I get older I dont eat like i used too.
I hear ya, back in the day we would order 2 large pies
one was for me LOL
But working 12 hrs a day hard labor burned off all I ate back then
Now I have to watch my girlish figure .
But I do Love a good NY Pizza, wonder if it would make it here shipped in dry ice?

One big happy family
1666449862059.png

I hear ya, back in the day we would order 2 large pies
one was for me LOL
But working 12 hrs a day hard labor burned off all I ate back then
Now I have to watch my girlish figure .
But I do Love a good NY Pizza, wonder if it would make it here shipped in dry ice?
Many times I have gone places and brought bagels or Prestanos Italian bread to where I went.
When my brother moved to Va to be a atty for some big wig I visited and brought my sweet sister in law 6 dozen bagels

we got a pizza joint here that ships their water from the city to town every day on a plane...tastes every bit as good as I've had in manhatten...if I recall the best NY pizza I've eaten was on or close to 41st and broadway...give or take a few blocks but that was better than 50 years ago...

we got a pizza joint here that ships their water from the city to town every day on a plane...tastes every bit as good as I've had in manhatten...if I recall the best NY pizza I've eaten was on or close to 41st and broadway...give or take a few blocks but that was better than 50 years ago...
Most of my pizza grazing was done on the island.
I have been eating pizza made by the same people for 50 years .
Calzones were the best because they fried them and baked them too
We have pork stores here that it is cheaper to go to a jewelry store than going there and getting imported provolone!

Pullet got home just after midnight from her flight from Salem. She and her girl friends had a great time. They went to a ton of places, spooky wise, and ate stuff I'd never heard of. One was supposed to be a local treat called beef Wellington, I think. Looked like a round loaf of bread but had a steak baked inside of it. Looked yummy.
Told her to have a safe flight home and that I'd just heard Rocky Mountain High playing on two different radio stations. She freaked. :)

Tired, major work day in the grow. Flushed 3 plants, brewed tea and nutes for flower and veg. I will go through 28 gallons of water when I am done.

Italian food is my favorite. Probably going to have that tonight. I rotate between four Italian restaurants. One for pizza one for eggplant one for home style spaghetti and the last one for chicken parmesan. I used to love deep dish pizza but any more I don't like that much crust. I like thin crust nowadays.

Time for me to go out and suck up some leaves. If I don't start now, I'll make it about ten feet before the bag's full and I have to dump 'em in the compost pile. I've waited for the trees to go completely bare before. Not an easy task.

Tired, major work day in the grow. Flushed 3 plants, brewed tea and nutes for flower and veg. I will go through 28 gallons of water when I am done.

Italian food is my favorite. Probably going to have that tonight. I rotate between four Italian restaurants. One for pizza one for eggplant one for home style spaghetti and the last one for chicken parmesan. I used to love deep dish pizza but any more I don't like that much crust. I like thin crust nowadays.
So you do an actual real flush , gals of water through plant to waste?
Flushing agent too?

So you do an actual real flush , gals of water through plant to waste?
Flushing agent too?
Yes I do. 7 gal/plant. Approximately 10 days before harvest. If I grew organic I wouldn't but using AN I always have. And yes I use a flushing agent....Final Finish again AN.

Three hours in the saddle and I think I got a handle on it for the day. When the wind picked up, I honestly thought the leaves were gaining on me.
The bagger holds 8.5 bushels. I lost count half way through after 20 trips to the compost heap. Lots of fertilizer come spring if I'm able to put in a garden.

Anyone here know wiring on newer cars?
I need a power wire that works with key on without screwing with any other electronics that are now so sensitive if you tap into them.
I am helping a friend and he wants to install a backup cam but needs power on with key and Chevy offers no solution.
Dam truck does not even have a cig/lighter
If it did the computer would most likely pick up the extra draw and throw a code
I hate this new cars
@stain Help please LOL

have I mentioned how much fun Ivan has brought to this household...Dutch has gotten much more frisky and I far more worn out by days end...he's gonna be a big boy... :)
Our new puppies are gonna keep us young for a little longer. Our old dog BB also Has extra spark and we too are wore out as well by bedtime… nothing like a puppy to bring joy in your life.

Latest posts

Back