Introduction ;-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early on in my growing days, i had PLENTY of issues. I try to tell people ALL the time, its easy to grow a 6ft plant. But when it switches to flowering, you better know what your doing. Because all that can go wrong, will. Facts. This season i know folks with 8+ ft plants and they JUST started to get white hairs... ummm.... Its the North East. You gotta pray we have a dry Sept and a frost doesnt happen early this season. Thats not a good place to be. But those folks dont listen, they know it all. So you have to just let them go thru this sadly. But over a 20+ year period of doing this, i know NOT to trust mother nature in the NE. I remember... back in 07 or 08. Here in the Mass and CT area, it rained like 3 weeks out of the month. I saw SOOOO many folks with mold that year. Was a sad year to grow, somehow, i managed to have NO issues. I have no idea how the hell i made out that year lol. Not one other person i knew/know had any luck. It was bud rot, mold, spider mite galore type of fall.

Oldie, you will cross that finish line, just listen close to what some of the kind folks say and try not to try to solve everything all at once. One step at a time. Itll happen and when it does, remember the things you did to get there. I keep notebooks, I write how much of this food or that i give it, the growth changes etc. Helps big time down the road.

^ Can you post a link with more info on this ? Ive never heard of "salve". Id be interested in trying to do this. Any info would be very kind of you to post ;-) Thanks for the heads up.

I broke my shoulder about 4 years ago and had screws put in etc with surgery. Well i had a seizure and fell on the SAME shoulder again and now its REALLY messed up. Going to require 3 surgeries. So anything that can help with pain or inflammation would be the bees knees. Right now im on hold about having the surgery.
It is in the thread 'Making Canna Salve'
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/making-canna-salve.83162/

Latest posts

Back