how many OZ will this yield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
how much marijuana does one plant yield on average. this is my first time how much do you think i will yield opposed to the average?

dedede. there is to many things that can effect your yeild so its hard to say. what type of lights, soil or hydro, what nutes, how big is the plant going to be, what strain, are you gonna do any lst, see its just goes on and on. maybe 1 oz maybe 6 oz. on average indoors first plant just figure 1 oz and if you get more then its a bonus. how many plants have your got started?? don't count your chickens before they hatch.

yeah jeff..too many variables,really. its also better to think in terms of space as you could fill a 3X3 area with 1 plant and yeild the same 18 smaller plants in same area.

I just harvested my first grow and it was 1oz. I thought I did very good with my hydro, but I still have allot to learn.

SmokinMom said:
I will say if that one plant turns out to be male then you'll get a lot of nothin. :p
ain't it the truth there.

Latest posts

Back