How are these looking ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newdude1776

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. I’m new at this. And really just tried it as just something to do. How do you think they are looking ? One is flowering faster than the other. Don’t know why. Do they look healthy ? Haven’t been keeping track of how many weeks etc all this is happened. Thanks.

Thanks for all the help. I’m new at this. And really just tried it as just something to do. How do you think they are looking ? One is flowering faster than the other. Don’t know why. Do they look healthy ? Haven’t been keeping track of how many weeks etc all this is happened. Thanks.
View attachment 364276
Your plants look good to answer your question nature dictates how fast they grow I’ve seen seeds from the same batch grow totally opposite of the other seed if it’s a different strain the dna of your plants may be different one may be genetically a fast finisher when the other plant might need more time to finish I wouldn’t worry to much on that question it’s a question nobody can 100% answer long as they are healthy that’s all that matters good luck in your grow HAPPY GROWING

Your plants look good to answer your question nature dictates how fast they grow I’ve seen seeds from the same batch grow totally opposite of the other seed if it’s a different strain the dna of your plants may be different one may be genetically a fast finisher when the other plant might need more time to finish I wouldn’t worry to much on that question it’s a question nobody can 100% answer long as they are healthy that’s all that matters good luck in your grow HAPPY GROWING
Thanks for replying. Can you tell by the pic how long the one that’s flowering will be till it’s done flowering ?

Yep, that.

Short answer; They're looking good!

Thanks for replying. Can you tell by the pic how long the one that’s flowering will be till it’s done flowering ?
Let 'em bulk up and watch the trichomes. As far as how many weeks, if I could guess that, I'd be Kreskin. Time will tell. Keep a grow journal/log and you'll be better at guessing next time. If you change flavors, the game begins again.

You all are good hearted people here. Answer questions etc. always reply etc. the Reddit pages people are so far up there ass they don’t reply to anything. I’m leaving all of them pages.

Lots of good folks here. All the bad ones ran off. When it comes to growing our favorite herb, we all keep learning.
Heck yeah, a good student never stops learning.
Never assume that perfection has been achieved.
Humbled, you will be.

Flower, 2024.

I told ya this SSDDxGojiOG was pretty dang good, 😂.

Latest posts

Back