Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha don't you hate it, I always look around a sec before I realize they are talking to me.

My oldest son came home from school for Christmas 1 year and brought a couple Frat Bros with him. They had no where to go for the holidays, so my son told them to come with him. They called me sir, and I turned around to see if someone else came into the room.

Any one down with a burn ?-- Hey Rose !- that thing with the butter in the coffee ?-- Lots of times I have some caps after my first cup - I make myself a cup of Vanilla Espresso in my Kuerig and wash down a tablespoon or so of coconut oil and chase it with the espresso !-- vanilla - coconut - espresso ?-- Never occured to me -- put da coconut oil in da coffee!!-- told U I'm brain damaged !!- I use that oil that still taste and smells like coconut !-- Now I'm torn !-- what to do ?-- I gots myself a plan !-- make me some caps - and a cup of coconut - vanilla coffee !

Put the butta in the coffee...it is the best thing in ever... Organic.. or Irish butter... I use a little coconut milk in the coffee too. It didn't raise my cholesterol or lower it.. But everything else was beautiful... lol Yum Keef.

If someone calls me mrs. ..... I always look around for my m-i-l. rip.

Do U use your cannabutter ?-- The grow is coming back nicely and I been thinking about that Magic Butter Machine of yours -- U can extract with coconut oil if U want can't U ?-- I ask because I got a Coconut Ice Cream Recipe that the wife is nuts about !- Was wondering how I could a"adapt it" or will Cannacoconut oil have an unpleasant taste -- Keef's Coconut Ice Cream -- 1 can Coco Lopez-- 1 can Coconut Milk - 2 Cups half and half !-- garnish with toasted coconut flakes !-- Did I tell U how toasted I am ?

You can do coconut butter in the machine. Here is a coupon for 20% off.http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/8VFKTD8

Yes you can use the marijuana-infused butter in your coffee and it is good. Decarbing makes the butter taste a little toasted. The only problem is the two times i have had that i had to go back to bed for hours...not a lot of fun...too much for me.

Good morning OFC. Looks like everyone`s sleeping in this morning. Got my cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of Mother`s Nature`s Finest in the other. Time for wake and bake in Curmudgeonland. Join me ya`ll.

Good morning you ofc's! Yooper, those babies look so nice. They are going to be happy adults and then you will be a happy adult as well.

It is a beautiful barely morning here... birds are awake and the kitty has had cream, all is well. I know cats are lactose intolerant but nobody tell Charlie.

Have a great Sunday all of you. Umbra, are you making breakfast for those boys?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Looking good Yoop !- U got them up quick !- I got an e-mail from the Gloman this morning !-- Seems that Widow - T.E. cross of his is a girl !-- Hot Dam !- She gonna be fierce !- U think the Widow be White ?-- I think this Texas Widow just got an upgrade ! Now I just need to find a way to get some Williams Wonder pollen on that White Elephant thang and get some seed !-- If I play it right -- Remember what I said about a Frosted Black ?-- This would be the mom !

Morning Rose, Yoop and Keef, waking and baking this am, hope all you old farts are doing well this morning.

morning yoop, rose, keef, krav and the rest of the ofc. i got to go to a funeral today, my neighbor passed from cancer and i never knew he was sick. the other day we saw someone trying to catch his goats and the wife called his phone, his wife answered and said it was family, never said a word about him. i really hate paying last respects to anyone and know one day it will be i too that passes. this man was my age and it just lets us know how mortal we all are. yall have a great morning and i'll check back in later.

Wow, hate your having to do that today, never really an easy thing to do, especially facing our own mortality. Hope you get through the day as easy as possible bro.

Sorry about your friend Giggy !- I know we all gotta go one day but I'm not finished yet !- circle of life be dammed !- I still got stuff to do !--- my people seem to either die violently as a young adult or live to a hundred !-- I'm sixty so I figure I got another 40 year's !-- I have every intention of living long enough for them find the cure to aging !- be sitting around getting stoned one day telling the kids what it was like to get old !--

Morning folks. Dallas Police have been busy lately. Got a crazy man shooting at the police station, ,and now they sign a law allowing guns on College Campus. The wild wild West. Go figure.

Good morning O.F.C., Wake and Bake, for me this morning.:aok: I do not have to water the garden this morning, it rain real hard last night. No, yard work for me today. Just going to kick back and watch a few movies from NetFlixs.

Here we go, finally. It took what seemed like an hour to load 4 pictures. The plants are 2 weeks old. Planted 12 seeds, 11 sprouted. 10 are healthy, culled one. We have 4 Ghost Train Haze #9, 3 Forest Fire and 3 Strawberry Kush x White Rhino.

Looking good yoop, green mojo on this run bro, tell the wife not to jump down the stairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back