Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting out my clergy sign !-- Looks like I'm riding dirty tonight !--- Thanks Umbra !- I couldn't remember that fourth one !--

Evening all you old stoners, Kravenhead is in the house and has put one hell of a week behind him, loadin the bowl....catch me if ya can :)

OK, umbra mentioned LA Confidential. Go to my stash and get a bud out to grind up. Still smells good and potent. Harvested it last July. Loaded a bowl, let ya`ll know about it later.

:vap-leafy_wave: Ha all you OFC. Before I found this site, I watch a lot of YouTube marijuana, and some said to feed the plants every other watering. Some, said every third watering. I been doing every other watering. And, it seems like it takes for ever for soil to dry out. Did not do much fighting in my day, but I never back down from one, didn't do so good when there was a fight. Oh, this time around I am using Fox Farm. Just a beginner, but, I will get it right. :farm:

Hello, to all, got my plant on 12 hour on and 12 hour off. My computer is in the bedroom and, so, are my plant, so, when 8:pm get here I'm signing out. Wishing everyone a great Hi. :tokie:

Oh yeah, LA Con is as good as it always was. Harvested almost a year ago and you would never know it. The gangs all here cause like Hippie said it`s Frieday.

Hey ya'll don't judge me !-- I gotta get something to make caps out of till I get the grow back on it's feet!--I got enough Widow.as long as I don't be eating it too !--- Evening NES !-

Yoop !- L.A. Con!- I remember now !- That was good weed !-- I mean I'm sure it woulda been good if I would have had a sample

nes, that's the key .Don't back down. I found out early , If you backed down, you will be fighting all the time. I never started a fight, To big to start one. But I'm never backing down. You want the big guy ,you got him.

I don't know Bozzo !- Things ain't always the way they seem !-- Growing up them mean kids down the street decided to rough me up for kicks !-- I come around the corner at a dead run -- Pa-Pa was sitting on the back porch whittling !- I heard him stop them and say - Boys -- U might think Keef's running from U but if he gets to what he's after - U gonna want as much distance between U and him as U can get ! When I came back looking for them they were long gone !--

You bad boys are scarring me! I'm just a peace loving old pot smoking hippie that carries a gun on a daily basis.

Made some canna caps Glo/Keef style. Ate one for a tester. Time for a bubble chaser.

some are flowering and some still vegging, but coming along nicely. I'll post pix soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back