Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Beemers Balm !-- I remember us talking about it !- He said he also made RSO suppositories !- I asked what flavor they were !- Good Times !-- I was growing enough for us about a 1/4 pound a month and U Bastids taught me about Cannacaps !- Now we go thru 1/2 a month !- Is that too much !-- Makes it hard on a poor old weed pharmer !-- be doubling that soon !

Hippy U should post the recipe !- Some of the peeps could use some relief ! - I was lit up and forgot all about it !

I wrestled in high school and all the weight classes had State Champions in them. The procedure was if there were more than 1 in a weight class, we would wrestle each other to see who would compete. So I went down to 98 lbs. When I was married I was 140lbs. after my divorce I put on 50lbs of lean muscle. When I was fighting MMA I was 205lb. Now 165 lbs @ 17% bf.

just gave the girls the second hit of the EM Umbra. I'm betting that the ladybugs will love the EM spritz once a week. saw a big fat ladybug in the greenhouse yesterday. Hope she's laying eggs. I order mine the end of July. They come out and do a happy dance when I spritz them.

Good news! The W.E. I have is a girl! Whoo-Hoo!
She just started showing today.
Now I'll flip her back into veg. & take a bunch of cuttings.
Might have to put a few outside & see if they turn into monsters.
Could always cross in some PGG. Them babys were MONSTERS.
For now I'm just tickled green! LOL :ccc:

when i got out of school i and went to boot i was 147 pounds and when i got out i was 165 pounds, when i turned 25 i started adding weight. i quit smoking at 27 and was 208. have been as heavy as 295, 38 waist and i'm 5' 9 3/4" tall bare footed. so in other word i'm a fat as.
umbra i did a bit of boxing and karate till dad found out, he was worried i was going to hurt my brothers. i was a pissed off youth, long story but i'm better now. one of the things i'm doing with the punching bag, but i can never box again with my bad hand. i would never want to get in the ring with a mma, them boys can hurt you bad, and i believe the girls could too. well lunch is over time to go back to ____, well i'm not gonna say that word. peace

just gave the girls the second hit of the EM Umbra. I'm betting that the ladybugs will love the EM spritz once a week. saw a big fat ladybug in the greenhouse yesterday. Hope she's laying eggs. I order mine the end of July. They come out and do a happy dance when I spritz them.

I fought at 167,,for a good reason,,i was in Prison. We didnt call it MMA back then,,,we called it STREET FIGHTING.
My Dad was a Boxer so i learned early. Lol

I started martial arts early, I was 8 or so. I was picked on and it was the only way to deal with the problem. I hurt someone very badly in high school. But it made me think twice about getting in fights. I can count the number of fights I've started on 1 hand. But I always seemed to be with someone who starts something and I would get dragged into it. I found quickly that punches and kicks are useless in a crowded bar, and that wrist locks and arm locks were much more effective. Now, my COPD is bad enough I couldn't go 3 minutes of full contact, so I need to be able to do the most damage with the least amount of effort.

Williams Wonder seed order has been placed !-- Thangs gonna get nasty round here !- Breeding for potent weight ?-- if that's wrong I don't want to be right !-- ----I know I can't fight anymore -- but -- I will bust a cap on a threat in a New York minute !-- I didn't say anything about a butterfly knife did I ?

I have a dragonfly, lady bugs and praying mantis on my outdoor. I pick them up and bring them inside and new ones show up outdoors.

O.K. Umbra - I got the T.E. and Willy is there anything else I need but don' t know I need !- Another one on that list was Four Corners isn't it a sativa heavy hybrid ?- What about some of these tootie fruity varieties !-- Like I said I liked that Strawberry Rhino and was surprised by the potentcy !-- I can do fruity potent weight !-- According to Texas I got at least 2 years to build me some Frankenweed !

Hey Hippy -- why don't U get some of them Daddy Long Leg spiders for your grow !-- I hear they got all sorts of beneficial SPIDERS that would love your grow room !

Hell i fought more in School then i did in two trips to prison,,,,Lol
My Dang Sister got me in more fights then i can remember. Kicked ppls ***,,, and got my *** kicked. Back then you could fight and shake hands,,now these punks wanna pull guns ifen they get thier butts kicked. Morons,,its just a fight,,dont make you better are smarter then them,,boneheaded kids.

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ,Some Rose Kush and a cold Beer.

Smoke em if you got em!
Hmmmmmm, where did I hear that from?
I'm GLAD I'm too old & broke down to fight anymore. lol
Used to do a lot of street fighting before all the crazies started shooting each other.
It was fun, if you wasn't f***ing you might as well be fighting. Loved them rowdy bars.

Smoke em if you got em

Yep,,i heard that way more then i wanna remember. Freaken Asshats,,,use to make their horses bite or kick us when we were working the fields,,just for laughs. Bastages

we are doing a mix of purple tangie, pink louie, hash and wrapped in bho joint. Yes beers, hanging around the pool. It's 100 outside. Keef 4 corners is an afghani indica cross. We grew it out. running some clones now. Its potent and tasty. The other strain I recommended to you was LA Confidential. It is a heavy indica. Rose is growing some now.

Hey Umbra wernt you growing some strain of Cherry Pie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back