Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are SO right Rose.
Something about a new born that gives us light for the future.
Seems like just yesterday my 1st. Granddaughter was still using a sippi cup. Next month she's 21.
I'm So sorry about your friend with the cancers. I hope your medicine stops it and even kills it. For some it does, others no so much but even then the meds help a lot with symptoms.

7299FD53-C1B7-421F-923E-49DF6233BA15.jpeg
Good morning everyone hope everyone’s off to an excellent start this morning Rose I sure wish you could see my Instagram on what I do with the genetics that you give me throw up a quick pic of the blueberry Valentine she sure is a pretty one very potent to can’t underestimate this one

Not seeing a future for myself -- If I find a future I'll be back !-- U really don't want to be around me right now !

Good morning you awesome people!

My Zkittlez is showing signs of going into bloom. yay!
thumbnail
Watering and feeding my plants this morning I broke 2 branches on 2 Blackberry Fire plants. ugh
thumbnail

My Blackberry Fire is going into bloom as well. woot!

Have a great day guys! :)

That looks amazing Bud. Tell me how to look at instagram and I will. I have never been on there. You can pm me if you want. That plant is so pretty. I need to start more seeds and add her. Did you do the cbd indica/V too?

That looks amazing Bud. Tell me how to look at instagram and I will. I have never been on there. You can pm me if you want. That plant is so pretty. I need to start more seeds and add her. Did you do the cbd indica/V too?
I did start some of the Indica fee but they turned out boys so I have to try them next time

Good morning OFC.
Today I begin constructing my new grow space. I have a space 7'H x 5'W x 10'L. I'm hoping to have 3-4 fair size girlz in there for flowering.
Ill keep using my current grow area for veg.
I'm up against the 8 ball now in the greenhouse. The girlz out there are pushed up against the roof and sides. If I leave it they will develops bud rot. If I cut them they may be too far into flower to recover and I lose a lot of bud. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately no. They are in the ground and over 10'. lol
I've already chopped 4-5' off of them twice.
I'm thinking I may wait till I see rot then just do what has to be done.

Good morning Rose, gloman, burnin1, Bud, Keef. OFC.
Rose you have such a kind heart. I sure hope your friend get better. Burnin1 your plants are looking beautiful, so, are yours Bud. Gloman are you growing Sativa's ?
Yesterday, I slept just about the whole day. I need to snaps some pictures. My camera is breaking. Have a well day OFC

Good afternoon!

Got a break from the smoke so I am getting outside a bit today. yay!

The grow space that I use in my shop is 4x6x6 I think I am wrapping it in new mylar and putting in a 2000watt led. I am not sure if that is enough light for that area though. If worse come to worse I break out my old 1000wat light and ballast or my 600 watt light and ballast. I will probably get another LED soon.
I want to set up another grow and maybe use a grow tent for vegging, cloning or keeping a mother plant or a combination of those ha ha
I cracked my last jar of sour diesel and now I want to grow some sativa. Sour d grows long and lanky and smells strong in flower.
I am thinking of trying sour tangie when I start growing down there again..

The next time I try pictures I will try to do better. It is so hard for me to see the pic I am taking when we I do it with an ipad. Gotta love old fashioned cameras. ha ha

giphy.gif

Have a GREAT day guys! :)

Ness
No, all my plants are hybrids that came from OFC.
NS, NL,WI, SD, BB King, all with the BBSL dads.
I'm growing in 100% organic forest product compost with a couple of compost tea starters.
No nutes at all. I've never had plants like these before.
I'm guessing if someone in the good weather like west coast grew these legal outdoors they could easy get 2lbs. Per plant.
They litteraly look like trees.

Burnin 1
You got me wondering if I got enuff light now too.
Ya know they say 1200w on mine but I have serious doubts that's really what it is.
LEDs are new to me so I guess I'm probably gonna have to buy more when I can swing it.
Like you tho, I have my old lights I can add too if needed.

FYI Aretha Franklin was admitted to hospice care. I sure hope her last days are happy ones.

I'm always a little sad when the icons from our time go down.
In my mind its hard to accept that they are getting old cuz I don't think of myself in real terms. In my mind I'm still the same as always but in reality my number is getting closer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back