high grade seeds ww, 100% hermie rate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Ok, so im a little frustrated here guys, Every one of my HGS ww plants are hermies.

Im posting this to save you guys the heartache that im going through.

I would not recommend this seedbank due to the quality of the genetics, complete waste of time to go through the whole cycle and get seeded buds.

Lesson learned, going to be investing in some better quality genetics.

Sorry to hear this. Well, now you have plenty of seeds to see if you can reverse this bad luck, if that is any consolation for you. Does HGS have a more full name?

dman1234 said:
Maybe you caused them too Herm.???

i thought about this, but why are none of the other strain turning out to be herms, and they have been flowering in same room.

Obviously hermies are genetic, and they arent true females, which i am glad to know so i can kill of the strain.

even if it was my fault, all the better, because true females that dont carry the trait do not become hermies, they are true breeding pedigree plants, and these ww knockoffs arent that.

CallMeAFool2 said:
Sorry to hear this. Well, now you have plenty of seeds to see if you can reverse this bad luck, if that is any consolation for you. Does HGS have a more full name?

hgs is Highgrade-seeds.com, they are a self sustained seedbank, and ive heard of others having hermie issues with their genetics.

dman1234 said:
well since you put it that way you probably didnt cause it.

ha ha, thanks, but i wouldnt rule out me as the cause, its my first grow, but ive gone by the book, and my other strain, well its gonna kill. ha ha, thanks.

CallMeAFool2 said:

Those seeds are all worthless if he wants to prevent more hermie's

thanks for pointing that out grow dude,

hermie seeds should be destroyed, cremated and sent to hell with satan where they belong!

next grow is going to be better genetics, thats my only option here!

GUARANTEED QUALITY - The quality of the seeds sold at HIGHGRADE SEEDS is of the highest caliber available providing both amazing yields and intense potency. When grown properly these seeds will yield some of the best marijuana around. Your seeds are guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you should contact them to let us know if they honor their guarantee. Obviously if they all went Hermie on you, even the worst situation you would not have 100%. I truly have never head of anyone getting 100% herms.

well out of 8 plants, half went herm, but they were all the same, the other plants appear to be relatively unaffected, found some more seeds, but very small and just beginning to form, looks like i may get away with some potent bud after all, shwew!

Although you don't want to use those seeds again, the hermie pot should be good for a buzz. I've smoked hermie pot before and it was very stony. I used to smoke this stuff on a regular basis for about a year or so. It was some very good pot. However, it had a whole bunch of seeds. What are you going to do with it?

JBonez said:
i thought about this, but why are none of the other strain turning out to be herms, and they have been flowering in same room.

Obviously hermies are genetic, and they arent true females, which i am glad to know so i can kill of the strain.

even if it was my fault, all the better, because true females that dont carry the trait do not become hermies, they are true breeding pedigree plants, and these ww knockoffs arent that.

:ciao: my friend...well heres what i thaught too when My someday Mother turned hermie...It was in flower with 8 other strains..and none of those had hermied either..just that this particular one is very light sensative..i found a slite open crack in flower area and Thats all it took..I had fixxed it.. and we are Light proof again:aok: and this WAS a TRUE female...all i can say because i have not baught here..is to be sure there is no light leaks..its odd that all went hermie..how respectable are they..i aint heard of them..but then i dont really shop around..Good luck to you on your quest..:bolt::bong:

it also sounds as though your room has been infected..Im sorry..IMO..you should be going into damage control..when lights turn off mist everything down..good luck

CallMeAFool2 said:
GUARANTEED QUALITY - The quality of the seeds sold at HIGHGRADE SEEDS is of the highest caliber available providing both amazing yields and intense potency. When grown properly these seeds will yield some of the best marijuana around. Your seeds are guaranteed to be of the highest quality.

Hi, is that you saying that or a quote from their site?

I bought seeds last year from them and I emailed them to tell them they looked terrible. Some were small and immature looking. They did reply and said those seeds were hand picked...sorry but they weren't that good. I personally will never use them again as I was not happy with germ rate or the results. That's just my opinion and I hope anyone that uses them has better luck. :p

Funny...we just happen to have a similar conversation going on my home site. Seems like a lot bashing of the highgrade-seeds company, going on???

Peace.

FieldsofOH said:
Funny...we just happen to have a similar conversation going on my home site. Seems like a lot bashing of the highgrade-seeds company, going on???

Peace.

link to said site?

could be bad breeding or another problem. Anyone who works with landrace genetics is likely to see it. Its a survival mechanism.

Latest posts

Back