Hi. I'm new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitableloki

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Josh. I am new to growing anything but indoor marijuana grow for the first time. I put my pictures of my plants any advice would be awesome. And look forward to learning from the best on here.

Attachments

• IMG_20240929_093140958_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240929_093140958_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_20240929_093137246_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240929_093137246_HDR.jpg
    887.5 KB
  • IMG_20240929_093129554_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240929_093129554_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB
Welcome to the Passion. It looks like you are off to a good start. Your plants look great.
Everyone on here, has their own tricks and tweaks, they incorporate into their grow.
The best thing you can do is start reading through the different grow journals on here, and decide which techniques you think will work best for you.

Hello everyone. I'm Josh. I am new to growing anything but indoor marijuana grow for the first time. I put my pictures of my plants any advice would be awesome. And look forward to learning from the best on here.
They look healthy. What are you growing and how old are they?
Welcome to the passion

Welcome aboard. Always good to see new guy pop in. Plants look good so far. Maybe start a journal and see what happens.

Lots of things to learn so try to keep it simple. Read all ya can find a grow style. Like flower said check some journals. Copy someone that has succeeded. Then develop your own style.

Wednesday update so I have seen a lot of growth in a few days and I'm loving it I am currently working on a better area for it and a better lighting system but I hope I'm doing good.

Attachments

• IMG_20241002_091902496_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20241002_091902496_HDR.jpg
    906.1 KB
  • IMG_20241002_091908312_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20241002_091908312_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • IMG_20241002_091916562_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20241002_091916562_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB
I make forum pics for most new members if they want it
Loki
View attachment 363453
Thanks man and awesome the reason for the light was it was the best full spectrum I could find at the time it does have a veg and flower setting currently in veg but I am looking to make an actual grow room I have the perfect walk in closet for I could even still vent it. But I started the plant with an LED table lamp lol and it took off I transplanted it into it's current post last week and it seems to really enjoy this soil I bought.

Wednesday update so I have seen a lot of growth in a few days and I'm loving it I am currently working on a better area for it and a better lighting system but I hope I'm doing good.
It all comes in small step as ya learn. Good to hear your thinking environment. It's important.

No need to mist your plants. They have plenty of moisture below to draw from.

So what are your plans for an upgraded grow space?

It all comes in small step as ya learn. Good to hear your thinking environment. It's important.

No need to mist your plants. They have plenty of moisture below to draw from.

So what are your plans for an upgraded grow space?
So I have some full spectrum LEDs I can fit about 3 plants to fill size in there with fans and ventilation. My goal and I have been taking notes as I go is see how well this plant does then grow three more eventually if like to make a grow room big enough to stage plants then I never run out lol

Thanks man and awesome the reason for the light was it was the best full spectrum I could find at the time it does have a veg and flower setting currently in veg but I am looking to make an actual grow room I have the perfect walk in closet for I could even still vent it. But I started the plant with an LED table lamp lol and it took off I transplanted it into it's current post last week and it seems to really enjoy this soil I bought.
Sounds good. Ya wanna kinda look ahead when planning a space. A full grown plant in flower should fill a 2x2 space. Keep in mind a plant thrown into flower will double and almost triple in size.
But first ya need good light and environment. Soil is fine. What do you plan on feeding them? Next time your in Walmart pick up some 100% Epsom salts.

So I have some full spectrum LEDs I can fit about 3 plants to fill size in there with fans and ventilation. My goal and I have been taking notes as I go is see how well this plant does then grow three more eventually if like to make a grow room big enough to stage plants then I never run out lol
I kinda doubt that blurpie will support a good flower cycle. Ya need 30-35w per square foot.

Sounds good. Ya wanna kinda look ahead when planning a space. A full grown plant in flower should fill a 2x2 space. Keep in mind a plant thrown into flower will double and almost triple in size.
But first ya need good light and environment. Soil is fine. What do you plan on feeding them? Next time your in Walmart pick up some 100% Epsom salts.
What do Epsom salts do?

Latest posts

Back