Hi. I'm new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't look at the wattage on that balb I just know it's a grow balb
Advertisements are misleading. Blurpies are fine for a veg stage. Ya need to look at actual wattage output in the advertisement. They will post it as 1000 when it's actually only a 100w lamp.
A standard 2x4 tent needs at least 250w for good bud.

Wednesday update so I have seen a lot of growth in a few days and I'm loving it I am currently working on a better area for it and a better lighting system but I hope I'm doing good.
They are praying so it likes what you are doing

Advertisements are misleading. Blurpies are fine for a veg stage. Ya need to look at actual wattage output in the advertisement. They will post it as 1000 when it's actually only a 100w lamp.
A standard 2x4 tent needs at least 250w for good bud.
This may sound dumb but my buddy gave me this bad ass fishtank light it's got full spectrum changeable modes cooling fans but it's says it's 300 watt

This may sound dumb but my buddy gave me this bad ass fishtank light it's got full spectrum changeable modes cooling fans but it's says it's 300 watt
Try it just dont get it too close a fish tank needs warmth and the light may get hitter than a typical grow light. Leds do not get as hot as the old school lights. My nephew still uses his dad’s shop lights. He only grows one though. I try to keep my lights a minimum of 18-24 inches from the plants leaves. Maybe try with one first to see that they don’t burn. Even better try it in a house plant you are not fond of.

Try it just dont get it too close a fish tank needs warmth and the light may get hitter than a typical grow light. Leds do not get as hot as the old school lights. My nephew still uses his dad’s shop lights. He only grows one though. I try to keep my lights a minimum of 18-24 inches from the plants leaves. Maybe try with one first to see that they don’t burn. Even better try it in a house plant you are not fond of.
I'll have to do that

Latest posts

Back