Hi brand new to this whole cannabis thing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I've recently started using cannabis for arthritis pain management and am looking at growing my own next spring, as it is about to be winter here, to get the plants I want and hopefully save a dollar or two. I look forward to getting tips and tricks on here.
If your gonna dive into this I'd roll with a 4x4 if ya have the room. Ya can make a lot of medicine with that tent. Easy 1lb+ grow with a few strains or just your favorite pain killer.

Reading is what's going to help you the most. Ya need to learn basics and learn environment needs. Doing all this before you start will increase your success rate.

It's a weed yes, we over complicate it sometimes but it's just a weed. I hope ya get it together and make it happen. I guarantee you won't regret it.

If your gonna dive into this I'd roll with a 4x4 if ya have the room. Ya can make a lot of medicine with that tent. Easy 1lb+ grow with a few strains or just your favorite pain killer.

Reading is what's going to help you the most. Ya need to learn basics and learn environment needs. Doing all this before you start will increase your success rate.

It's a weed yes, we over complicate it sometimes but it's just a weed. I hope ya get it together and make it happen. I guarantee you won't regret it.
Yeah I'm leaning that way. We can only grow 4 plants at a time here in NB per house so not sure on the room I would need for that. Primary use is arthritis but also recreational. I'm only in my 40s but due to using morphine and other such meds in high school for torn ACL/MCL normal pain pills don't work and I don't want to be hooked on opioids.

Latest posts

Back