Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

please help me. these seelings are now over 3 wks old. they are in soil specially for seedlings from the garden centre.
under a 400watt light.
im using bottled spring water . i was using water that had been left to stand, but thought this wasnt helping.
ive only fed them once,
is this the problem.? are they needing nutes?
or are they nute burned?
the 400watt light is 2ft away.i have a small fan blowing across the bulb and hood, so it aint hot.
im at my wits end,
ive used this soil before. and didnt have a problem.
HELP. !! im so fed up!:confused:

Nitrogen def.......looks like so in the first pic.

I let my water stand 24 hours.

What soil recipe you use??

Check the pH of the soil and the dirt. Most pre-mixed potting soil has enough nutes in it already for a young seedling. It's also getting colder now. Seedlings and clones like their grow medium to be about 10 degrees warmer than the ouside ambient air, but not over 80 degrees.. MaKE SURE your plants aren't too cold. Don't make radical nute changes. Ph water and your pre-mix soil should be fine till you startr to see abundant new growth, then use a very light soil fertilizer, till the plant gets big and healthy.
The 400 watt light still may be a little close at two feet because the light is very intense. I'd keep it at about three feet till the plant gets a litle more mature. I know your light isn't hot, butit's real intense.

being 3 weeks old and still in seedling soil, i dont know about that, isnt that like alot of moss, not good for older mj plants....

Well the first one is a goner. The other two are on there way unless something is changed. I would check your ph first and then look into things like nute burn or def. What ppm did you feed them?

what are proper pH levels for watering in soil? 5.8-6.5????

As I stated before to another member before,

Botanicare pureblend pro Grow formula. 10ml per gallon of water, then ph to 6.3
try and transplant into foxfarm happy frog, or ocean forest.

you can thank me later, those plants are deficient, they are starving.

you may want to flush first, in fact, i would do that, then feed them right after the flush.

thanks for all your help. well i havnt checked the ph. i didnt on my 1st grow and they were fine. but im thinking that was beginers luck!
ill get a ph tester tomorow.
im using biobizz fert, and it says on the bottle to give between 2-5mls evry litre of water. i put 1ml into the water and fed em 3 days ago. there aint muck choice of stuff over here in the uk. not unless im not looking propally.
i cant even find distilled water anywhere, only de ionised!
they need watering now, shall i put some nutes ?

To me it looks like not enough water/nutrients, thats why i like drip systems i have a water farm set up with soil.

Latest posts

Back