Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 7

Attachments

• IMG_20240109_121337.jpg
    IMG_20240109_121337.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240109_121347.jpg
    IMG_20240109_121347.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
Damn cold weather has made it difficult to regulate the temperature in my grow areas. It is -10 outside and the furnace has been running full force. I have space heaters by the incubator and tent, and the temperature is 70-72 inside. Hope it warms up to 0 tomorrow!

Put blossom booster nutes on the twins one more time the other day, and have been flushing them with clear water since. Plan to force a drought next week prior to harvest

Damn cold weather has made it difficult to regulate the temperature in my grow areas. It is -10 outside and the furnace has been running full force. I have space heaters by the incubator and tent, and the temperature is 70-72 inside. Hope it warms up to 0 tomorrow!
I am not having any issues with the temps in my grow room, because of a radiator heater, but it’s about 5 degrees here, and my furnace hasn’t shut off in 2 days.

I am not having any issues with the temps in my grow room, because of a radiator heater, but it’s about 5 degrees here, and my furnace hasn’t shut off in 2 days.
I use a radiator heater, too. But my area is in the garage, in a corner. With wind-chill last night of -40, that steel garage door wasn't the best at keeping the chill out. The heater is cranked, but it manages to maintain 70-72 inside the Incubator. The tent is in an office with a radiator heater, and keeps a good 74-76

Latest posts

Back