Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The twins

Attachments

• IMG_20231219_063122.jpg
    IMG_20231219_063122.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
Love a good bud for Christmas. We are going to be smoking Bad ass BB’s here. I coned up all 4 strains just incase someone wants something else. I don't want to be rude. Dessert will be awesome. My neighbor down the street calls them scooby snacks.. lol

My new babies - first one is about two weeks old. It is Apple Sundae strain, a well balanced 50/50 hybrid with about 20% THC. I got the seed from an ounce of bud from a dispensary in Oklahoma, so no telling if it is going to be a girl or boy yet.

The second one just sprouted a few days ago, and it is another Sleepy Joe OG feminized seed.

Attachments

• PXL_20231221_120225713.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231221_120225713.MP.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231221_120323400.jpg
    PXL_20231221_120323400.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
New babies are freshly transplanted into 1 gallon pots. I am challenged with a lack of space, but this should help them to grow bigger, especially in the tent when they stretch out during the first few weeks.

Had to trim some fan leaves from the Sleepy Joe OG twins in the tent...dried it in my trusty iron skillet on wood stove. The shake from this stuff will get you HAF! They are producing very large main colas, and filling out nicely. No pictures right now (the lights are off), but will post new pics soon.

Visited my brother on Christmas Day, and he gave me 8 seeds from assorted "UNK" (unknown) strains. 2 seeds came from a cancer patient that gets medical marijuana in unmarked vacuum-sealed packages. 4 came from his gf, who grew some plants in her backyard that came to full term (no pot patch pilfering), which produced some very big and potent buds. The other 2 are from his wildcat grower connection, of UNK strain but came from some very quality potent smoke. YAY, Christmas seeds!

So, been smoking the GMO clone, and nestled inside one of the buds was a single fully developed seed!! She must have morphed a bit, as there were no males in with her.

Lol, I have only been growing for a couple years. I started out saving roaches, thinking that I would eventually break them all down, and re-roll.
I have never gotten that desperate, because I never run out of weed.
I finally threw them all away, and never keep them now.
I just dump the ashtray when it gets full.
I bet between the wife and I, we throw more weed away in roaches, than most non-growers smoke.

Latest posts

Back