Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GMO Cookies I harvested have been drying for almost a week now. The stems still bend a bit, so going to let it go another 3-4 days.

Then the cure comes. I have an airtight ceramic jar that will work perfectly. They should be ready to smoke around Christmas🎄- woohoo!

Pics

Attachments

• 1000000062.jpg
    1000000062.jpg
    2.1 MB
  • 1000000067.jpg
    1000000067.jpg
    2.7 MB
What process did you use?
Decarb in oven at 240* for 30 min. Then grind up 1/2 oz, put it in a Mason jar and cover with Everclear (190 proof - pure grain alcohol). Let stand for 45 min. to extract the oil.

Then strain it through a coffee filter, put liquid it in a Pyrex sauce pan, and use a double boiler to evaporate the PGA and render the concentrated oil in the Pyrex pan.

I put the final product in the small glass container and then just dab it on a joint and you are good to go! Probably 70 to 85% THC

Decarb in oven at 240* for 30 min. Then grind up 1/2 oz, put it in a Mason jar and cover with Everclear (190 proof - pure grain alcohol). Let stand for 45 min. to extract the oil.

Then strain it through a coffee filter, put liquid it in a Pyrex sauce pan, and use a double boiler to evaporate the PGA and render the concentrated oil in the Pyrex pan.

I put the final product in the small glass container and then just dab it on a joint and you are good to go! Probably 70 to 85% THC
Ended up with about a gram of oil

I went to my local dispensary last night and grabbed a satchel of smoke for the weekend. Then went to one of my favorite eating establishments to order some burgers and fries.

While waiting in the drive-thru to pay for the food, I noticed the window attendant was fumbling the credit card from the customer in front of me. Then he raced to the pickup window, gave that customer their food and came rocketing back so I could pay for my food.

He was trying to run my card and he said "Hey, it's your lucky day - the card reader broken, so I am going to give your food to you for free!!"

I said SWEET, and he became quite talkative, overly cheerful, and jittery - which I instantly recognize. 😎 I grabbed my food and told him, "Well, off to Besame." (dispensary down the street).

Dude says, "42, that's all I can say!" [420] I grinned, thanked him drove away and enjoyed about $25 worth of free food. 😁👍

Latest posts

Back