Frozen indoor plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good stuff man... they didnt look to bad in the pics but i can just imagine what finding them like that must have done to you... half the battle is getting over that sight lol... you got it tho... if u dont continue this threads PM some pics in a week or so im sure they will all be lookin nice again... good luck and good grow man... be easy n stay up!!

slowmo77 said:
ya had i let them go another night in the building they wouldn't have made it at all. yesterday i didn't think any of them would make it.. i still have a few im gonna keep a close eye on but i it looks like they're gonna make it. they still look ruff but have started to perk up a lot.

GREAT news slomo!!! just goes to prove..again.. how resiliant mj can be

yeah great job slow.Glad you did catch it early..sometimes when my Bumm gets frooz.. a little TLC and warm drink..makes all better...KEEP M GREEN

im still tryin to get a new box setup in my closet. what sucks is i don't have enough room for a veg and flower box.. so it looks like all i'll have is a small box to root clones in anda flower box.. what i plan to do is once they have rooted i'll put them in my closet on 18/6 for about 4 weeks, take cutting and start over.. or atleast thats my plan..

i just wanna give an update.. they all made it and several look better now than before this happened.. lots of nice new growth. they came back alot faster than i thought they would

slowmo77 said:
i just wanna give an update.. they all made it and several look better now than before this happened.. lots of nice new growth. they came back alot faster than i thought they would

Outstanding!!!

Latest posts

Back