First time grower looking for drying advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SevilNatas

Reaction score
This will be my first harvest, we are more than excited. It all began with a simple experiment to test worm castings produced in my worm farm. These plants absolutly exploded. Now comes the time to dry and I find myself torn between two methods. These plants are far to tall to go into any rooms that I can control humidity and temp. So in order for me to have full control I have to break the plants down. On the other hand I have a big barn that's not very sealed. I can easily hang the plants inside but I loose any control over temp and humidity. What would you guys do?

1000004459.jpg
1000004458.jpg
1000004457.jpg
1000004456.jpg

I wouldn’t be opposed to hanging them in the barn.
Very nice looking plants, btw.
Welcome to the Passion.

This will be my first harvest, we are more than excited. It all began with a simple experiment to test worm castings produced in my worm farm. These plants absolutly exploded. Now comes the time to dry and I find myself torn between two methods. These plants are far to tall to go into any rooms that I can control humidity and temp. So in order for me to have full control I have to break the plants down. On the other hand I have a big barn that's not very sealed. I can easily hang the plants inside but I loose any control over temp and humidity. What would you guys do?

View attachment 363284View attachment 363285View attachment 363286View attachment 363287
Wow that is an awesome first grow. Mine were the size of s bonsai tree

Latest posts

Back